Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
To be fair, after my constant disdain all year, they were actually pretty good. Garry Lyon was repentant, unlike Walls, almost made me like him. ;)

beatlesmith

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Roberts Rd
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Cavs, West Perth
Thoroughly enjoyed On the Couch.

Morris admitting he was wrong and Simmo giving Lyon a clip for hanging s**t on us for years were highlights.

Simmo seems to have a fair dollop of righteous indignation bubbling up in side of him and I love it.

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Bugger, his account was suspended a few days ago. The search goes on, hopefully he pops up again soon

RIP Jake Best, you were too good for youtube anyway :'(

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Watched them both a few times, thought they were all pretty fair and gave us plenty of praise, which is to be expected.

I enjoyed JK on the sunday footy show just gone, where they replayed that flog Tony Jones saying we’d be a wasted GF spot. Made him look like an even bigger fool. Was good.

Yippy Yi Yeo

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Watched them both a few times, thought they were all pretty fair and gave us plenty of praise, which is to be expected.

I enjoyed JK on the sunday footy show just gone, where they replayed that flog Tony Jones saying we’d be a wasted GF spot. Made him look like an even bigger fool. Was good.
Is there a clip of that anywhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back