tiggytrain

Senior List
Sep 11, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Libpool
I watch it to watch Sheahan and Healy and the other guy talk about the weekends footy.
Why are they talking about Robbo v Walls.
Rubbish

yes. to elaborate -

In response to school of thought that walls had a go at mark harvey because he was from the kevin sheedy years, Walls said that its rubbish and had a go at mark robinsons article. Robbo's article was a Q&A setup, which walls says is lazy journalism.

Mike Sheahan (herald sun colleague of robbo) doesnt agree.

Wallsy is a ____en hypocrite. Sheahan is sticking for his colleague. Healy is trying to be neutral.

Wallsy is a ____en hypocrite. Sheahan is sticking for his colleague. Healy is trying to be neutral.

Wall is a hypocrite! “Ross Lyon inherited Fraser Gehrig” – what a load of crap!!!! Didn’t he come out of retirement and lyon welcomed him back?

Walls finds it it’s very easy to pick on freo and Mark Harvey but he needs to grow some ball and have a go at the saints! Just cause you helped pcik lyon doesn’t mean you need to feed him from your boobs.did Lyon not pick up a bunch of old hacks and is his team not a rabble.....YOUR weak Robert! go write an artcile about how s**t the saints are and how they have wasted a gerneration of footballer....having a go at pav for not tackling is piss weak - luke ball is aveage, dal santo a frontrunner and the coach is completly lost...but hes my hero cause he said "were weak and s**t" yes robert they are weak and s**t because he is coaching them

Robert Wall loves to whack the little fish...how about you write an article about how you helped select the new saints coach who has proven how good the last one was!

Wall is a hypocrite! “Ross Lyon inherited Fraser Gehrig” – what a load of crap!!!! Didn’t he come out of retirement and lyon welcomed him back?

Walls finds it it’s very easy to pick on freo and Mark Harvey but he needs to grow some ball and have a go at the saints! Just cause you helped pcik lyon doesn’t mean you need to feed him from your boobs.did Lyon not pick up a bunch of old hacks and is his team not a rabble.....YOUR weak Robert! go write an artcile about how s**t the saints are and how they have wasted a gerneration of footballer....having a go at pav for not tackling is piss weak - luke ball is aveage, dal santo a frontrunner and the coach is completly lost...but hes my hero cause he said "were weak and s**t" yes robert they are weak and s**t because he is coaching them

Robert Wall loves to whack the little fish...how about you write an article about how you helped select the new saints coach who has proven how good the last one was!

____ing prick...he's been there two years Robert you stupid s**t...he could've cleaned out by now...

But no, the Dockers are old and it's all Mark Harveys fault :D

Walls is pathetic. Not one of St Kilda's problems are through fault of Ross Lyon, in fact the club is in great hands according to Robert "look at his thighs, Huddo" Walls.

yes. to elaborate -

In response to school of thought that walls had a go at mark harvey because he was from the kevin sheedy years, Walls said that its rubbish and had a go at mark robinsons article. Robbo's article was a Q&A setup, which walls says is lazy journalism.

Mike Sheahan (herald sun colleague of robbo) doesnt agree.

He can deny it all he wants, but everyman & his dog knows that Walls has a deep hatred for anything Essendon, he's a weak prick, hides behind his media job. I'd love to see him front up to Harvs in a fight, Harvs would sit him on his arse in 10 seconds flat. :thumbsu:

Walls just shamed himself in front of the nation with one of the grandest cases of hypocrisy ever witnessed.

Disgusting, that bastard basically admitted to his hidden agendas.

Also lol @ him declaring Harvey needing to prepare for the questions, when he clearly put no prep into defending himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaun seems like a nice kid, he doesnt seem to have a big head, like a lot of other players interviewed do!

He can deny it all he wants, but everyman & his dog knows that Walls has a deep hatred for anything Essendon, he's a weak prick, hides behind his media job. I'd love to see him front up to Harvs in a fight, Harvs would sit him on his arse in 10 seconds flat. :thumbsu:

:rolleyes:

How exactly do you hide behind a media job?

that was great to see sheehan giving it to walls

Harvey has done the exact same hings walls wants Lyon to do at stkilda yet he still tries to have a crack at harvey.
Harvey inherited old washed up players also yet walss tried to bag him for it.

Walls wants lyon to play more players off there list and have a cleanout.
Hello Harvey has played close to 40 players from our list an its his first full season an plans to have a cleanout end of year.

Well done Sheehan an Robbo from the sun
give it to the useless biased prick walls

that was great to see sheehan giving it to walls

Harvey has done the exact same hings walls wants Lyon to do at stkilda yet he still tries to have a crack at harvey.
Harvey inherited old washed up players also yet walss tried to bag him for it.

Walls wants lyon to play more players off there list and have a cleanout.
Hello Harvey has played close to 40 players from our list an its his first full season an plans to have a cleanout end of year.

Well done Sheehan an Robbo from the sun
give it to the useless biased prick walls

SPOT FU#@en ON!

Not saying Freo didnt deserve a bit of s**t but at least Harvey is trying his ass off..Lyon looks like hes over his head - makes big statements but hasnt got a clue.

I will judge Harvey following this years review of the list....Lyon has had his chances....gardiner (Gee), gardiner (WC), Gehrig and King - they are his mess...harvey has johnson but i reckon this will be his best lesson - stay away from old hacks.

Good on Mike for calling out that fraud but I was disappointed he didn't pick him up on that.

Lyon is the only coach I can remember that's drafted two players out of retirement.

SPOT FU#@en ON!

Not saying Freo didnt deserve a bit of s**t but at least Harvey is trying his ass off..Lyon looks like hes over his head - makes big statements but hasnt got a clue.

I will judge Harvey following this years review of the list....Lyon has had his chances....gardiner (Gee), gardiner (WC), Gehrig and King - they are his mess...harvey has johnson.

Exactly, Solomon and Bradley (so far) have proved themselves as worthy.

Tarrant was never worth what we gave, but he is playing well at the moment.

Johnson was a mistake.

Becaise he can say & write what he wants, but wouldn't confront the person at a pub & say it to their face, because he knows he would get his ugly mug smashed in.

Well yeah obviously. What a wonderful world that would be.

Also that he remarked that Mark Robinson only wrote that article so he could butter up his 'Essendon' mates.

Yet Walls can't be accused of a lingering vendetta?

What's the difference?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back