On the couch tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is a Q&A lazy journalism? I enjoy reading a Q&A more than what that s**t head walls has to say.

The same tools who keep bagging wallsy keep watching his show and listening to him on the radio each week.
If u dont' like him, tune him out you flogs ..

At least he's got a personality, unlike Nathan 'OH I TALK LIKE AN DERO' Buckley ..

Wow, what a surprise, you follow Carlton and love Walls and hate Buckley :rolleyes:

I watch it to watch Sheahan and Healy and the other guy talk about the weekends footy.
Why are they talking about Robbo v Walls.
Rubbish

The football media are out of control.

The great irony is that the more coverage we have, the less actual football content we receive.

Ex-footballer, wannabe comedians or nerdy reporters who think they're the stars...

All pulling each other's dicks

The football media are out of control.

The great irony is that the more coverage we have, the less actual football content we receive.

Ex-footballer, wannabe comedians or nerdy reporters who think they're the stars...

All pulling each other's dicks

that was a good point made by chris connelly last night in the meet the press segment. well, he said that as the game's grown, the media has also grown (too much in his opinion). He asked caro if "she loves it".

as for the bolded bit, yes quite.

that was great to see sheehan giving it to walls

Harvey has done the exact same hings walls wants Lyon to do at stkilda yet he still tries to have a crack at harvey.
Harvey inherited old washed up players also yet walss tried to bag him for it.

Walls wants lyon to play more players off there list and have a cleanout.
Hello Harvey has played close to 40 players from our list an its his first full season an plans to have a cleanout end of year.

Well done Sheehan an Robbo from the sun
give it to the useless biased prick walls

Stop picking on Wallsy...I reckon he is by far the best special comments man going around...Sheehan was only sticking up for his coleague...and like Walls said on air...he never mentioned any of those things that Robbo was going on about before the program that night. Fat robbo should stick to talking about footy...Harvey deserved all he got at Freo....he needs to work on his media skills....he is too much like Dean Ladley.
Fair dinkum Mark Robinson gives me the shits...I remember when he paid out On Melbourne CEO Paul McNamee for going to Winmbledon for 2 weeks...like its the CEO's job to rev up the troops every week...or never mind the fact that he could have been drumming up some contacts and support in London. Have a look at the fat prick on the Sunday morning show on Channel 7....and with that other block head David Schwarz.

Stop picking on Wallsy...I reckon he is by far the best special comments man going around...Sheehan was only sticking up for his coleague...and like Walls said on air...he never mentioned any of those things that Robbo was going on about before the program that night. Fat robbo should stick to talking about footy...Harvey deserved all he got at Freo....he needs to work on his media skills....he is too much like Dean Ladley.
Fair dinkum Mark Robinson gives me the shits...I remember when he paid out On Melbourne CEO Paul McNamee for going to Winmbledon for 2 weeks...like its the CEO's job to rev up the troops every week...or never mind the fact that he could have been drumming up some contacts and support in London. Have a look at the fat prick on the Sunday morning show on Channel 7....and with that other block head David Schwarz.

Hi Wallsy, didn't know you posted on BF. :rolleyes:

Do you not have something mature to contribute to this debate? How old are you...12...13?

I'm the same age as that a-hole Wallsy & I have contributed to the debate, he is a biased, self absorbed knob. He lets his hatred of Sheedy & the Bombers consume his every breath.

Edit: You are Wallsy aren't you? :D

How can Demonoid call Schwarz a blockhead when he's a Demons supporter? You might be onto something, mantis.

Yes Mantis, I am Robert Walls! Do you think Robert is smart enough to use a computer?

As for Schwarz...he was a great player...but I don't rate him as a commentator...and I think you fill find most fans (except for the one eyed ones of course) have players (both former and current) from their teams that frustrate them for various reasons....

As for Schwarz...he was a great player...but I don't rate him as a commentator...and I think you fill find most fans (except for the one eyed ones of course) have players (both former and current) from their teams that frustrate them for various reasons....

And he seems to be more of a hawthorn/bulldog fan these days. think he got a bit alienated from the club during danihers reign.
He was a great player for us, but some people change after footy.

However, some ex-players, such as Stynes and Flower to name a couple, will always bleed red and blue.

Yes Mantis, I am Robert Walls! Do you think Robert is smart enough to use a computer?

Monty you are right, it's definitely Wallsy, he quoted you, while replying to me, the guy is obviously suffering from dementia. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back