Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
BEBE2A1E-7B12-463D-9EBB-69DEDD0ACFAF.jpeg

Good evening Sweet FA. Welcome to On The Couch proudly brought to you by Proper Gander Enterprises Ltd.

In a SFA first, this thread brings you an authentic and in-depth analysis of a selection of fascinating SFA personas.

Over the next however many days I will be reviewing the posting history, style and content of my selected subjects who have generously agreed to make public this analysis and reveal the secret side of their innermost selves. Subjects will undertake rigorous personality testing, hypnosis and be fixed with electrodes in various places in order to establish their fundamental personality type, emotional breadth and intelligence. The results will be posted here so that we can all benefit from these unique insights, and also to get a better idea of exactly how much of a threat this persona poses to itself and the SFA community.

Thank you for joining me for this preview. Feel free all who wish to learn to set this thread to “watch” status. I look forward to revealing my first subject and bringing you all on our strange, dark yet fascinating fantasy mind journey.

D4C7EF32-DCD8-4C97-9923-EFFA792006C6.gif

Last edited:
this movie was weird as fu**

your invitation to join the Furies is revoked
I sense a small and lonely child behind your bluster Ned. Breathe deeply and slowly relax your muscles. Empty your mind. Drink hot Milo laced with Xanax. You’ll be reborn. I guarantee it.

I'm a ghost

Try me
If by try me you mean conduct a full psychiatric persona evaluation and post the results, then sure. (If not, then absolutely not under any circumstances)

If by try me you mean conduct a full psychiatric persona evaluation and post the results, then sure. (If not, then absolutely not under any circumstances)
ghostbusters-danaykroyd-ghostblowjob.jpg

View attachment 852262

Good evening Sweet FA. Welcome to On The Couch proudly brought to you by Proper Gander Enterprises Ltd.

In a SFA first, this thread brings you an authentic and in-depth analysis of a selection of fascinating SFA personas.

Over the next however many days I will be reviewing the posting history, style and content of my selected subjects who have generously agreed to make public this analysis and reveal the secret side of their innermost selves. Subjects will undertake rigorous personality testing, hypnosis and be fixed with electrodes in various places in order to establish their fundamental personality type, emotional breadth and intelligence. The results will be posted here so that we can all benefit from these unique insights, and also to get a better idea of exactly how much of a threat this persona poses to itself and the SFA community.

Thank you for joining me for this preview. Feel free all who wish to learn to set this thread to “watch” status. I look forward to revealing my first subject and bringing you all on our strange, dark yet fascinating fantasy mind journey.

View attachment 852275
giphy.gif

Dr. Schnitzerhund is ready to offer his expertise and I am very much subscribed.

Move over Schnitz, You have broken Manangatang and you sir are a fraud.

Dr Jung52* is the only qualified psychoanalyst in SFA. He has extensive case notes on current clients. Privacy laws preclude use of identifying info, but he has some case studies which he may be will to have published here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you so dislike the left hands?

Could be worth analysis, Proper Gander.
I'm in that group of keyboardists, that only use the right hand .....the left hand occasionally puts in an appearance, so as not to be totally useless ......bad left hand ....bad !

Usually, media threads include something a little more than a simple introductory post.

This seems rushed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back