Media On the Couch

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so enough anticipation seems to have been generated, so I am now in a position to introduce my first guest and psychic subject, which is none other than SFA's much loved Kennedy Parker

Proper Gander enterprises ltd.-2.png

At some point somebody - manangatang probably - will no doubt draw to my attention my spelling deficiencies including use of the word “unnusual”. I wish to point out that this usage is common in the SFA Psychiatric community and as such I resist correcting it.

At some point somebody - manangatang probably - will no doubt draw to my attention my spelling deficiencies including use of the word “unnusual”. I wish to point out that this usage is common in the SFA Psychiatric community and as such I resist correcting it.

It's clearly eating you up inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How will Kennedy Parker review this thread .....can he remain unbiased

How will Kennedy Parker review this thread .....can he remain unbiased
Has he ever?

In fairness though he’s even given you a couple of vaguely positive reviews of late, which is a tribute to his professionalism

Now the PG Enterprises Team brings you Episode 2 of On the Couch - a very special episode featuring revered Coney Island Warrior comewhatmay

1.png

Attachments

• 9A4E331A-EB3D-45BD-B258-83C7740DD412-3751-000003808C6BA595.JPG
    9A4E331A-EB3D-45BD-B258-83C7740DD412-3751-000003808C6BA595.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back