On the weekend I played...

Werewolf

Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Sunday night played Bananagrams and then Uno with five friends, followed by Dominion and 7 Wonders with four players while the other two played with the dog. It seems I can't win at Dominion these days - having introduced it to my housemate, he's killing us at it :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloud_

Artist
Jul 9, 2015
Ivory Tower
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers, Gold City Royals
You better BELIEVE I won that game of Exploding Kittens.

View attachment 702072
I once witnessed a game where we were playing with an expansion that included an Imploding Kitten - essentially a bomb that is placed face up in the deck once drawn and cannot be defused. Someone had 3 defuses and needed to play them together in order to steal a skip to avoid the imploding kitten at the end game.

Cloud_

Artist
Jul 9, 2015
Ivory Tower
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers, Gold City Royals
Sheriff of Nottingham is an awesome game. Love the aspect of negotiating deals, so much so at times I just fill the bag up with 5 cards - mostly contra thrown in and bargain.

Downhill Skier

Team Captain
Aug 21, 2018
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Inter , Padres
Raiders of the North Sea looks interesting. What's it like?
It’s a really clever implementation of worker placement. You get 2 actions a turn . 1 based on placing a meeple and then picking up a meeple from another location .

There is a Gamenight episode if you want to check out how it plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
Apr 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Lakers | 49ers | SMC Gaels
Played King of Tokyo, Colt Express and Rock, Paper, Wizards. The latter was a new one for me. Enjoyable without being mentally taxing.

First time playing KoT with evolution cards as well as the die of fate from the Anubis Monster Pack. The die of fate seems somewhat overpowered but if you like your KoT hardcore then it's there to use. I liked the addition of the evolution cards. They add some spice and variation to characters that, when played under the base rules, are essentially the same.

Chief

110% sass!
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Raiders of the North Sea looks interesting. What's it like?
On sale, too:

Top Bottom