EnolaGay

Premium Gold
Oct 2, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Miami Dolphins
ive played battletech games on PC since the crescent hawks inception :)
I still remember how blown away i was by the Mechwarrior 2 intro scene.
Somebody upscaled the intros on youtube to 4k

the HBS battletech game was good - i play with a mod called Roguetech which adds so much to it.

never played MW5 though.
Thanks for the tip of the HBS mod - do you play this MP or SP?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andre

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
First games catchup in about 3 months. The usual four of us, plus another friend.

Firstly April of Pandemic Legacy Season 0 - mostly a success. One objective fully completed and the other 2 out of 3 parts (counts as a success, but there is an on-going penalty for not 3 of 3).
Trials disrupted in 2 out of 3 cities. The third got infected.
3CD6AD43-91E4-41FC-9E06-DFAB2BD1DDA1.jpeg

Then onto Horrified. Taking on Dracula and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. We won easily. Would bump difficulty to 3 monsters next time.
59DDC470-AFCF-4C75-8D3F-1BA7BAC31EFB.jpeg

After that the friend with Wingspan had gotten the Oceania expansion, so played with the local birds. Wife and I tied for last behind the other three (but not huge margins).

048A4720-DF41-4F0F-9815-81769D5DA3FA.jpeg

Finished off the night with Just One. With the extra fifth player we had a few clashes for words, which at four players we rarely do.

Andre

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A second gaming catch up in short succession Sunday.

Firstly Pandemic Legacy Season 0 - so far doing best of the three. May we completed all three objectives fully.
We even managed to have only one Incident and actually reduced the number of cities under surveillance. Of course we’ll probably now crash badly next time after such a good result.
7887B21F-AC52-47AD-AADC-321606F74E57.jpeg

Then Stuffed Fables for the first time since last July. To finally finish the first Story (several stories, each made up of multiple scenarios). We plan to try and go Pandemic / Stuffed Fables to get through it before we have great great grandchildren with Stuffies 😳

BB4ED7D7-1663-4B28-8B2D-600216087CBF.jpeg

Finished off with Sushi Party Go (came second) and then Just One.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad