(Log in to remove this ad.)

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Lol all these posts really belong in the club threads, cos it’s just supporters giving themselves a blowy isn’t it. If I never have to read another chef post about Chelsea winning a trophy it will be too soon.
I liked the one about one of their cup wins in the 70s. Before the moral corruption begun ;)

The manc one is the one that annoys me. We really should have won a European Cup in the 60s. Busby was a great manager and he had Best and Sir Bobby.
We had Nicholson with Greaves and Blanchflower. They squeeked past Eusebio, we couldn't.

What a period though. Greaves, Best, Eusebio, Puskas, Di Stefano, Pele etc

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I liked the one about one of their cup wins in the 70s. Before the moral corruption begun ;)

The manc one is the one that annoys me. We really should have won a European Cup in the 60s. Busby was a great manager and he had Best and Sir Bobby.
We had Nicholson with Greaves and Blanchflower. They squeeked past Eusebio, we couldn't.

What a period though. Greaves, Best, Eusebio, Puskas, Di Stefano, Pele etc
To be for I’m alright with the manc one, because you know it was Busby and all that happened in ‘58 it was a momentous thing that deserves to be brought to the attention of the wider board. All the Chelsea stuff though (perhaps barring their UCL win) nah stick it on your own board where you can all wank yourselves silly. If only Chelsea had an active club board eh.

Yeah we were robbed in ‘62. Would have stuffed Madrid in the final who were past it by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As he’s deleting posts I’ll just leave this here. Happy anniversary chef, it’s been many years since you pulled this beaut down. I hope they towed those cars away first

DDBE917C-E2BE-46AF-BBB5-B4B02BF4461E.jpeg

Last edited:

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Not such a happy anniversary but this happened 35 years ago today. RIP to them all

Liverpool fan actions saw UEFA ban English clubs suspended but questions should have been directed squarely at UEFA for allowing the stadium to be used. It was hardly unknown that Heysel was in need of repair.
Reported.
Arsenal loss in a final.
Report dismissively tossed aside.

Top Bottom