on this day.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Well. It was one of the most significant moments in football history. I don't think it hurts to look back on it occasionally. For a few years after there were very few days where I didn't watch at least one YouTube, or replay the last 5 minutes. Not so much nowadays but had a bit of a binge yesterday, and even managed to see a few I hadn't seen before. Brought back a lot of memories of the whole day, even the weeks leading up to the game.

Don't think football will ever be as good for me as it was that season. 13/14, while being good doesn't really come close.

If people don't like the thread, there's plenty of others to read.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nothing wrong with this Fred - as Moomba says huge moment in English football history and along with the 1989 football league climax the most incredible final day in the games history. As some of us know, Moomba has followed City for years enduring far more lows than highs, so this moment must have been all the more sweeter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Tell me more

Well. It was one of the most significant moments in football history. I don't think it hurts to look back on it occasionally. For a few years after there were very few days where I didn't watch at least one YouTube, or replay the last 5 minutes. Not so much nowadays but had a bit of a binge yesterday, and even managed to see a few I hadn't seen before. Brought back a lot of memories of the whole day, even the weeks leading up to the game.

Aug 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC

Any news on the DVD release?

Club bringing out mini docos on youtube in the next week or so. Focussing on the players (22nd), Fans (23rd), media (24th) etc.

Genuinely excited about it.

Will post them here as I know you'll all be keen to see them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back