AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
Just now on OTC..

Nick Riewoldt comes out with....’Execute one to educate a thousand’ 😮😮😮

Lyon almost wets his diaper....

Jawohl mein Kapitan! 😆😆

It's well known in AFL circles Nick Riewoldt has connections to Germany. Just look at his name.
Thats exactly the point - someone with a different background might get away with it.....but coming from FieldMarshall Riewoldt it was perhaps a suspect homily.

Not nearly as shocking as when he said he would rather Germany win the fifa cup over the socceroos. He also picked impost beer over aussie beer and some german food over some s**t aussie food which are all totally acceptable but the world cup, cmon man!

Not nearly as shocking as when he said he would rather Germany win the fifa cup over the socceroos. He also picked impost beer over aussie beer and some german food over some s**t aussie food which are all totally acceptable but the world cup, cmon man!
Once a blackshirt....🇾🇪

The first 15 minutes of On The Couch this week was bizarre. How does Sam Fisher's arrest become the top story? Because Riewoldt needs a platform to distance himself from any sort of allegations of drug culture within the club and talk about how much they tried to help. Utterly bizarre.

Although I agree that AFL players should get assistance with transitioning to 'regular life', I don't have a lot of time to hear him banging the drum of positioning them to be victims. Many people would kill to be paid what they get paid for that time period. Most people don't get any assistance when moving between jobs. It just doesn't resonate with the average punter but Nick seems to think people care.

Some people will always burn through their money or make dumb choices.

He really is a fool. Tries to be so virtuous all the time but noticing that a lot of the time he is just positioning people on issues.

The first 15 minutes of On The Couch this week was bizarre. How does Sam Fisher's arrest become the top story? Because Riewoldt needs a platform to distance himself from any sort of allegations of drug culture within the club and talk about how much they tried to help. Utterly bizarre.

Although I agree that AFL players should get assistance with transitioning to 'regular life', I don't have a lot of time to hear him banging the drum of positioning them to be victims. Many people would kill to be paid what they get paid for that time period. Most people don't get any assistance when moving between jobs. It just doesn't resonate with the average punter but Nick seems to think people care.

Some people will always burn through their money or make dumb choices.

He really is a fool. Tries to be so virtuous all the time but noticing that a lot of the time he is just positioning people on issues.
Honestly what scares me most is that Fisher's ex-mrs can cheat on him, then take him to the cleaners for all of his legit money earned from football leaving him with nothing. What a ****ed up system.

German? You know the term "decimated"... well it's a term from the Roman Legion. When someone ****ed up, they'd execute one soldier out of ten (at random) just to keep everyone in line.

German? You know the term "decimated"... well it's a term from the Roman Legion. When someone ducked up, they'd execute one soldier out of ten (at random) just to keep everyone in line.
Except he didn’t use the term decimated...which I am well aware was ‘Legionese’.

His statement was totalitarian in nature however...and worthy of any despotic style Military leadership.

And yes, decimation was the punishment for Cowardice - they lined the legion along a bridge looking outwards - 1 in 10 got the shove.

Resurrecting this after last nights off-the boil ‘8 minute egg’ episode -

So there’s a quick review of teams prospects for this year: 15 minutes spent on Gee-long....TWO mins spent on Swans, 10 mins on Melbourne, 5 mins on Collingwood.

Remind me....Who played in last years GF? 🤷🏻🤷🏻

‘Gally’ has clearly not cleaned up his act, looked like a mountain of smouldering dirty laundry....offered very little except asking the scripted questions. (Too many pain killers?)

Buckley presented well, even offered a bit of coaching insight.

Brown the Mouth was, as you’d guess......all mouth, as usual, with very little of any interest eschewing from his cavernous orifice.

AND.....Isn’t Chris Scott the top tx$d in the bowl😡...stating ‘it was a shame the public didn’t get to see a Pies/Cats GF’ - Reckon the Swans will put that little stab in the “re-submit b4 game” diary.......or maybe just run him over in the team bus 😉

Overall, Dull, dull television.

Last edited:
Yeah well its Nick Riewoldt dude.
He can bang my missus while he tickles my balls as far as I am concerned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back