(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roobs321

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Sydney Swans GWS CBR United
Should be his best since Kill Bill Vol. 1.

Fingers crossed that Herriman has a big enough part to potentially get oscar nominated.

Anja_Nees

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There’s speculation that
this film might be another history rewrite like Django and IB and that Tate might survive.
If that’s the case I don’t think I’m that keen but we’ll see. Looks great otherwise.

STFU Donnie

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton
Looks good. Humour plays a part in all his films but it will be interesting to see him handle a straight comedy, if that's what it actually turns out to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

psychobrown

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah dang, Ryu nails Bruce Lee to the hilt in that trailer, wish they made the bio with him. Looks like typical overly-mannered overacted self-aware shameless mugging from Dicraprio and Brad Shitt as usual, but the storyline intrigues me.

Roobs321

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Sydney Swans GWS CBR United
Well of course the mainstream media is highlighting the Manson Murders aspect (selling point).

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Can't wait. What a cast!

Leonardo DiCaprio, Clifton Collins Jr., Damian Lewis, Scoot McNairy, Damon Herriman, Zoe Bell, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Kurt Russell, Michael Madsen, Dakota Fanning, Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Burt Reynolds, Tim Roth, James Marsden, Margot Robbie, Margaret Qualley, Rumer Willis, James Remar, Brenda Vaccaro, Luke Perry.

STFU Donnie

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton
Can't wait. What a cast!

Leonardo DiCaprio, Clifton Collins Jr., Damian Lewis, Scoot McNairy, Damon Herriman, Zoe Bell, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Kurt Russell, Michael Madsen, Dakota Fanning, Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Burt Reynolds, Tim Roth, James Marsden, Margot Robbie, Margaret Qualley, Rumer Willis, James Remar, Brenda Vaccaro, Luke Perry.
Luke Perry and Burt Reynolds. I hope this movie isn't cursed!

Asapartyhat

Hat wearer
Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Great movie I loved it
Good old fashioned buddy film about an anxiety ridden fading tv star and his loyal friend and employee. You are never sure if the gates of the A-list celebrity world will open to them again or not , they probably won't but its a fun journey .The horror of the Manson family stuff is looming on the horizon of this movie throughout and the tension is always building right up to the climax
-

Last edited:

Top Bottom