Movie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be his best since Kill Bill Vol. 1.

Fingers crossed that Herriman has a big enough part to potentially get oscar nominated.

Just looked up who that was. Funny to see he is playing Manson in this and in the show Mindhunter for the next season.

There’s speculation that
this film might be another history rewrite like Django and IB and that Tate might survive.
If that’s the case I don’t think I’m that keen but we’ll see. Looks great otherwise.

Looks good. Humour plays a part in all his films but it will be interesting to see him handle a straight comedy, if that's what it actually turns out to be.

Yeah dang, Ryu nails Bruce Lee to the hilt in that trailer, wish they made the bio with him. Looks like typical overly-mannered overacted self-aware shameless mugging from Dicraprio and Brad Shitt as usual, but the storyline intrigues me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait. What a cast!

Leonardo DiCaprio, Clifton Collins Jr., Damian Lewis, Scoot McNairy, Damon Herriman, Zoe Bell, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Kurt Russell, Michael Madsen, Dakota Fanning, Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Burt Reynolds, Tim Roth, James Marsden, Margot Robbie, Margaret Qualley, Rumer Willis, James Remar, Brenda Vaccaro, Luke Perry.

Watched a good review. "Oh I'll see it what times it is on this weekend". 2 weeks from now :rolleyes: Would you believe cinemas are dying...

Can't wait. What a cast!

Leonardo DiCaprio, Clifton Collins Jr., Damian Lewis, Scoot McNairy, Damon Herriman, Zoe Bell, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Kurt Russell, Michael Madsen, Dakota Fanning, Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Burt Reynolds, Tim Roth, James Marsden, Margot Robbie, Margaret Qualley, Rumer Willis, James Remar, Brenda Vaccaro, Luke Perry.

Luke Perry and Burt Reynolds. I hope this movie isn't cursed!

Great movie I loved it
Good old fashioned buddy film about an anxiety ridden fading tv star and his loyal friend and employee. You are never sure if the gates of the A-list celebrity world will open to them again or not , they probably won't but its a fun journey .The horror of the Manson family stuff is looming on the horizon of this movie throughout and the tension is always building right up to the climax
-

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back