Werewolf Once Upon a Werewolf - GAME OVER - Village win

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of quiet players

Looks like people are learning not to jump on when roles are sent out (except for Mooch lol).

But I reckon pie 4 life will have made he same mistake OES joelsyt

Lots of quiet players

Looks like people are learning not to jump on when roles are sent out (except for Mooch lol).

i feel like it ends up being the same people talking amongst themselves in here the first day or so ha ha

are you able to advise any reasons why for this one?

seems to be a lot of scattered votes, so just trying to make the best educated guess as can possibly be done!

If he doesn't answer I've got the perfect gif.

are you able to advise any reasons why for this one?

seems to be a lot of scattered votes, so just trying to make the best educated guess as can possibly be done!
Just a gut.
To me Mooch displayed some of his evil traits that got him killed.
BOB mods a lot of games and is familiar with players traits.
BOB also showed he was hanging around at write up time and then even attempted to link SM with Mooch.
So he had obviously noticed Mooch.

the filth wizard

I cant name a single disney wizard that wasnt evil

92b59323b356c389e0d389976997dc0f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of quiet players

Yep lucky I'm usually pretty quiet in these games and never respond to everything. Being a villager as I was last game, I talk just as much because I enjoy the social interaction. And the gifs, that's a given. Anyway I may end up voting you because I don't have any better intel. I'm also suss on a few who pop up make a comment and hide again. Michaels I'm looking at you...

Yep lucky I'm usually pretty quiet in these games and never respond to everything. Being a villager as I was last game, I talk just as much because I enjoy the social interaction. And the gifs, that's a given. Anyway I may end up voting you because I don't have any better intel. I'm also suss on a few who pop up make a comment and hide again. Michaels I'm looking at you...

a reaction vote eh? :D

Strange voting this morning. Especially for Day 1.

Frankston Rover
Usually all over the game by now calling out other people.

:$

I'm going with Stevi_Tigers, who blew in and then left again without adding much. It was almost like he'd read a PM and was seeing what was going on.

OES joelsyt

this you?

acff0d73391aa80f8dc74ddd5b1b8488.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back