Fixture One Day Cup 2021/22

Who wins it?

• Total voters

madjoe

Team Captain
Mar 6, 2022
AFL Club
Gold Coast
am i harsh to think harvey wouldn't be playing if his last name was smith? felt sorry for o'neill i rate the kid really highly but just looks edgey

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I mean, we hate NSW. We'll want you to win. It may not be a home final but you'll have most of the support
Sorry, I didn't know you were in Victoria.

My point was, I would've thought the team finishing on top would've gotten to play at home.

Reckon would've gotten a decent crowd as well with the lack of cricket played in WA recently.

Westend

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry, I didn't know you were in Victoria.

My point was, I would've thought the team finishing on top would've gotten to play at home.

Reckon would've gotten a decent crowd as well with the lack of cricket played in WA recently.
Agree just saw the score... comprehensive win for WA

So we finished first ...hte borders are down....why no final ???? the WACA is available

I agree tugga the crowd would be good ...I would go

Agree just saw the score... comprehensive win for WA

So we finished first ...hte borders are down....why no final ???? the WACA is available

I agree tugga the crowd would be good ...I would go
They weren't when they had to lock in a schedule. They had no reason to believe that they'd open the borders in time for the final.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
FB_IMG_1646782123062.jpg

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
A repeat of last years final to decide the Marsh Cup today. WA and NSW have won 6 of the last 7 titles between them and they'll make it 7 from 8 today.

I assume Victoria has a day off for the final similar to the day off before the AFL GF so there should be a big crowd at the CitiPower Centre.

Back