Fixture One Day Cup 2021/22

Who wins it?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like everyone gets 6 games, everyone once with 2 games against one other team.

Victoria and NSW play twice
SA and Tas play twice
WA and Queensland play twice

My tip is for WA to get another trophy here.

I suspect Qld probably lose no players to the WC squad so I'll pick us to take it out. I'd like to see us try a little experiment with Maxi Bryant and bat him down the order in a few matches where he can just come him and hit out from ball 1 without much concern about building an innings. His 35's off 20 will be much more valuable at the back end of the innings than just throwing his wicket away in the powerplay.

Heazlett
Khawaja
Labs
Renshaw
Peirson
Bryant/Burns
Wildermuth
Neser
Bartlett/Steketee
Kuhnemann/Swepson
Stanlake

That's what I'd go for but I doubt it will happen like that

Presumably the early games scheduled for Melbourne, and maybe all scheduled for Sydney, will need to be moved.

Games on 11,13,15 September are scheduled for Melbourne. I assume that means Junction Oval. Vic v SA, SA v Tas, Vic v Tas. I guess these move to Adelaide. Karen Rolton Oval and Glenelg?

Presumably the early games scheduled for Melbourne, and maybe all scheduled for Sydney, will need to be moved.

Games on 11,13,15 September are scheduled for Melbourne. I assume that means Junction Oval. Vic v SA, SA v Tas, Vic v Tas. I guess these move to Adelaide. Karen Rolton Oval and Glenelg?
Most likely to the one venue. Maybe Bellerive?

I doubt the turf could be ready that early at Bellerive on such short notice. Even if not for Tassie weather issues, Clarence are playing a TSL final there tomorrow.
Fair point. I doubt they can use Glenelg either with SANFL finals starting in a fortnight and Glenelg finishing on top. They probably enter a hub in Victoria and just play without crowds

Fair point. I doubt they can use Glenelg either with SANFL finals starting in a fortnight and Glenelg finishing on top. They probably enter a hub in Victoria and just play without crowds
Aren't all SANFL finals played at Adelaide Oval? There's more chance of getting Rolton or one of the other ovals in the AO precinct up than Bellerive. But, yes, they might have to play without "crowds" (its not like the gate takings are going to make or break the finances) or postpone games.
None of the three teams go to WA in the following two weeks, so it might work.

Aren't all SANFL finals played at Adelaide Oval? There's more chance of getting Rolton or one of the other ovals in the AO precinct up than Bellerive. But, yes, they might have to play without "crowds" (its not like the gate takings are going to make or break the finances) or postpone games.
None of the three teams go to WA in the following two weeks, so it might work.
Like Bellerive it's probably a little too late to start preparing the wickets. And I thought that was just the PF/GF?

They might already be starting to prepare Rolton Oval, if its not being used for footy. Its got a WNCL game on 23 Sep. But, yes, it may be too late to bring forward preparations there as well. CA need to decide something soon.
Not sure on SANFL, I had it in the back of my mind it was all finals.

Looks likely that they push the start date back, probably gonna put games before or after the Shield games like they used to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just move it to SA, decks are ready to go
The deck at the Junction is also ready. It's more about state restrictions

Looks likely that they push the start date back, probably gonna put games before or after the Shield games like they used to do.
They're doing this

At this stage, only the details for two Marsh One-Day Cup games and two Marsh Sheffield Shield games have been confirmed; South Australia will take on Western Australia in both formats in Adelaide between September 22 and 27 before Queensland face Tasmania in Brisbane from September 28 until October 3.

All four matches will be live streamed on cricket.com.au, the CA Live app and Kayo Sports.
Sep 22: Marsh Cup, South Australia v Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval

Sep 24-27: Marsh Sheffield Shield, South Australia v Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval

Sep 28-Oct 1: Marsh Sheffield Shield, Queensland v Tasmania, Ian Healy Oval

Oct 3: Marsh Cup, Queensland v Tasmania, Ian Healy Oval

They're relocating Victoria and NSW to the Northern Territory apparently to have their matches. Hopefully a NSW home game.

Back