Unofficial Preview One Extra Large Derby. Lots of Banter, Hold the Onions.

Remove this Banner Ad

So given the overwhelming confidence of you Freo supporters, I assume you won't be hiding behind any excuses if the Eagles win thene
When have dockers supporters been anything but a sunny positive and pleasant to know bunch?

So given the overwhelming confidence of you Freo supporters, I assume you won't be hiding behind any excuses if the Eagles win then

As unlikley as that might be
I'm not confident. I'm hopeful our midfielders can stop the ball getting down to your forward line, cos otherwise with our band of midget defenders it might not be a pretty sight.

Ooh oho ooh I can see Fat Daniel!!

We give teams a lot of really tough, pressured shots at goal. Not unusual for teams to have a lot of points against us. Just another day at the office.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When have dockers supporters been anything but a sunny positive and pleasant to know bunch?
happy.gif

I love the Irony that S. Hill won the Rosco with 32 posies (10 cont.) and three goals as BOG against a team with the star Notacluey.
Notastatorcluey having been taken at pick 2 in the same draft ahead of Hill and currently paid in the order of $1 million a year had a memorable
0 marks 0 kicks and 8 handballs for the day. He was opposed to two ruckmen taken at the arse end of the draft or rookie listed or at other times Nic Nostat played forward on a young KPF with less than 10 games to his name playing his first ever game in defence with no preparation.

Time for Eagles supporters to replay that Nic Nostat highlight reel again....

I was invited to join in the banter here. It's not really worth it as all I see is a bunch Freo supporters stroking each other about how awesome you are.
That's not fair. We might have got the 4 points but Darling will get an oscar, a Tony, and a neck brace for that head tilt

I love the Irony that S. Hill won the Rosco with 32 posies (10 cont.) and three goals as BOG against a team with the star Notacluey.
Notastatorcluey having been taken at pick 2 in the same draft ahead of Hill and currently paid in the order of $1 million a year had a memorable
0 marks 0 kicks and 8 handballs for the day. He was opposed to two ruckmen taken at the arse end of the draft or rookie listed or at other times Nic Nostat played forward on a young KPF with less than 10 games to his name playing his first ever game in defence with no preparation.

Time for Eagles supporters to replay that Nic Nostat highlight reel again....

NN is a ruck man. Hill a midfielder. NN had a bad game but has been playing well and was BOG against the Saints. Bit unfair your call on him.
I could mention the complete destryation of Pavlich by Emac but you won't go there will you?
How many goals did Big nose get again?

NN is a ruck man. Hill a midfielder. NN had a bad game but has been playing well and was BOG against the Saints. Bit unfair your call on him.
I could mention the complete destryation of Pavlich by Emac but you won't go there will you?

So how many other ruckmen went 0 marks, 0 kicks in the AFL this weekend ....hell any weekend?

I will give you though ..EMac - is a very good defender, thought Schofield and Le Cras had excellent games too.

Destyation (sic)? Interesting abuse of the english language.

Pav has had a very good year. Head and shoulders ahead of any your forwards, who only seem to play well against bottom 4 sides.

Hill was relevant because West Coast took NN over him and everyone else in the draft. Tell me your team would not have been better off with Hill on the weekend and Lycett in place of NN? He shows moments but Clarke taken at the very end of the same draft is way ahead of him this year and paid a fraction of his salary.

Hill was relevant because West Coast took NN over him and everyone else in the draft. Tell me your team would not have been better off with Hill on the weekend and Lycett in place of NN? He shows moments but Clarke taken at the very end of the same draft is way ahead of him this year and paid a fraction of his salary.

You actually watch the game? Clarke was average and even with nn not having a pre season is miles ahead of him.
Clarke is a very average player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back