Science/Environment One in five USA households with children don't have enough food

Remove this Banner Ad

Your response just highlights a lack of integrity and that misleading and deceptive conduct is not beneath you

The original post that triggered you was

I’m pro increasing social welfare payments and introducing participation for the pension and dole.

That would address the $ issue and assist with the mental health issue but not the s**t parents issue.

Your response was

I give you two weeks before contradicting this.

It was highlighted to you I have held this position on BF for 15 years

Yet all you come back with is a response confirming my position! being

Power Raid has said sit down money so many times there's an option to find more times at the bottom of the search results https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/sear...]=1&c[nodes][0]=46&c[users]=Power+Raid&o=date

Why do you engage in such poor behaviour and attempt to re-write history? Mischievous, misleading, deceptive and cowardliness are not qualities that you should aspire or advertise.

but thank you for highlighting to everyone who you are.

Screams of credibility..

While 30% of kids in the USA are overweight or obese.

...and in the poorer states it's up around 40%.

38.9 gallons per person per year. So just under 150 L. Or a can of Coke every single day. For the record we're not much better at around 100 L give or take. And those are averages. In the last week I think I had one can of Coke No Sugar, the weekend prior I was hungover and had a Gatorade. There are plenty of folks out there who drink 1 litre or more of the stuff every single day.

US kiddies get about 250 calories a day from soft drinks on average, and while the number escapes me I remember hearing years ago how many get their daily recommended calorie intake from soft drinks alone and it was scary. I'm not sure how much price is a factor. When I was there I noticed how dirt cheap soda was like many other things but I didn't change my habits to drink more of it. Their ridiculous cup sizes are a big factor though. People bang on about healthy food being cheap but 2L of Coke is about $3-4 and water is $1.80 for 1,000 L from the tap.

Your response just highlights a lack of integrity and that misleading and deceptive conduct is not beneath you

Your response was

Why do you engage in such poor behaviour and attempt to re-write history? Mischievous, misleading, deceptive and cowardliness are not qualities that you should aspire or advertise.

Good to see you dried your tears and attempted a less abusive if no less incorrect post.

The only thing green BBoy knows is envy and sour grapes

Oh.

Last edited:
Screams of credibility..

While 30% of kids in the USA are overweight or obese.

...and in the poorer states it's up around 40%.

Cause the parents can only afford 10 nuggets for a dollar from KFC?

I think poverty, lack of food, lack of proper food, to the poor in the USA I pretty well documented.

Say the stats are 1/10 instead od 1/5 - that's still incredible and tens of millions of families

I don't speak for other people like you do, but I don't think the life of the child is the payment for the crime of the father.

But that isn't what we are talking about here, it takes a special kind of evil to slip the 99% of lifestyle baby killing in on the coat tails of rape victims.

What about for the mother where that child might serve as a constant reminder of a very traumatic experience in their life?

What about for the mother where that child might serve as a constant reminder of a very traumatic experience in their life?
How about an abusive relationship she finally gets out of, bump the kids off then too so as to avoid the constant reminder?

Take the fathers life over the childs.

How about an abusive relationship she finally gets out of, bump the kids off then too so as to avoid the constant reminder?

Your response does not address the point i am making does it? In your mindset i.e. an unborn child is still a life, so i can see how you could compare it to a child already born, but unfortunately we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I was more referring to someone being raped by an attacker they don't know as opposed to someone in an abusive relationship who at some point may have made the conscious decision to have a child with that person. In my mind, these are two completely different scenarios which changes the argument.

Your response does not address the point i am making does it? In your mindset i.e. an unborn child is still a life, so i can see how you could compare it to a child already born, but unfortunately we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I was more referring to someone being raped by an attacker they don't know as opposed to someone in an abusive relationship who at some point may have made the conscious decision to have a child with that person. In my mind, these are two completely different scenarios which changes the argument.
It changes it for you but all I see is ending a life, the wrong life too. The father is the criminal, the monster.

A real interesting debate and see where both of you are coming from

Better Loosen Up, I side with you on this one, as I'm pro choice. However, I'm also pro choice on euthanasia and feel there should be no age restrictions and no process or controls...........simply walk in, why do you wish to die "it's a Monday" and wham bam done. Perhaps even a certificate of achievement and even a courtesy call to the next of kin. As I see this better than dying alone and the horrors of *ing up a suicide. Essentially taking away a black market and offering people a choice with dignity and an opportunity to choose alternatives.

However, I acknowledge most others would prefer age limits, controls and processes. If your like most others, why have controls over euthanasia but not abortion?

If your like most others, why have controls over euthanasia but not abortion?

We wouldn't want to insitutionalise the society validating the dark thoughts of the mentally ill. We have a duty to protect the innocent and people incapable of protecting themselves fall into this bracket for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wouldn't want to insitutionalise the society validating the dark thoughts of the mentally ill. We have a duty to protect the innocent and people incapable of protecting themselves fall into this bracket for me.

I guess I don’t see suicide as limited to mental health and don’t feel we should disempower others because they have mental health.

What I struggle with, is anyone who supports abortion (which includes me) doesn’t support unfettered euthanasia. How can we support killing a third party but be so concerned about killing oneself.

You call welfare "sitdown money"
oh lol BBoy................this post demonstrates why you're a s**t bloke

please quote the original post and let everyone see the s**t that you create in your weird arse head of yours

recreating history, changing goal posts and jumping from one issue to another to justify your madness

go on and quote the post the original post you replied to...........have some integrity for once
Power Raid has said sit down money so many times there's an option to find more times at the bottom of the search results https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/sear...]=1&c[nodes][0]=46&c[users]=Power+Raid&o=date

Your response was

I’m [...] anti sit down money

Do you have bipolar disorder?

Why do you feel that?

I’ve consistently represented I’m against sit down money, as aboriginal elders have explained to me this was the cause of the destruction we see in their communities.

I also believe this issue impacts all individuals and communities the same, regardless of skin colour, sex or religion.

Please elaborate on the topic including why you continue to believe sit down money is racist

Given you have no integrity, I will provide the original post you responded to

s**t parents sadly

I’m pro increasing social welfare payments and introducing participation for the pension and dole.

That would address the $ issue and assist with the mental health issue but not the s**t parents issue.

This is why life has turned out for you like it has. Life is s**t for s**t blokes with no integrity who lack courage.

How could you ever come up with the idea I would have any other position regarding social welfare? Other than making s**t up in your head.

Do you take drugs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back