One Nation: Not a far right group, just plays one on TV.

DZRHDMbVwAAe1vg.jpg

We don't call it " channel Nein " for nothing...

David Oldfield, the co-founder of One Nation says not only does Hanson not write her own speeches but "she's never had an original thought, she is a fraud".
That is evident at every press interview/stands up in parliament when she opens her mouth to speak.

A bit like you every time you say something on Bigfooty.
Oh oh someone has missed out on Easter eggs.

That's not very nice. Oh dear, have I caught you out being wrong?

If that is the case I can understand your sour grapes. Have a good day.:)

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
View attachment 475461

We don't call it " channel Nein " for nothing...

I'm fairly certain that Nelson Mandela actually spent quite a while in the big house (1962-1990 to be exact).....Um.....How many days was Pauline incarcerated for again?....11 weeks, prior to her conviction being overturnedo_O

3668495300000578-3697186-A_mug_shot_of_Pauline_Hanson_has_surfaced_more_than_a_decade_aft-a-6_1468925943621.jpg
On Tuesday night, Pauline Hanson told Sky News anchor Paul Murray she believes prison made her 'the person I am'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Howard-sham-court-case-sent-prison-2003.html

I've heard of long-bows & stretches.....But I'm not sure how long this piece of elastic dialectic is.

I'm fairly certain that Nelson Mandela actually spent quite a while in the big house (1962-1990 to be exact).....Um.....How many days was Pauline incarcerated for again?....11 weeks, prior to her conviction being overturnedo_O

3668495300000578-3697186-A_mug_shot_of_Pauline_Hanson_has_surfaced_more_than_a_decade_aft-a-6_1468925943621.jpg
On Tuesday night, Pauline Hanson told Sky News anchor Paul Murray she believes prison made her 'the person I am'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Howard-sham-court-case-sent-prison-2003.html

I've heard of long-bows & stretches.....But I'm not sure how long this piece of elastic dialectic is.

I forget , who was it that had her jailed again ?.......

Back