One Nation Senator Malcolm Roberts British citizen when elected

Remove this Banner Ad

an interesting one as he was born in india in 1955 arrived in Australia in 1962. I wonder if his ever became registered as a citizen in the UK? on substance this is a breach of the constitution but he may get off on the basis of form due to administration and communication.

it just goes to show how pathetic our constitution is regarding this issue which goes against the grain of the RDA and where form over rides substance.
Preach all you want, but you are 100% wrong.

20638855_1981308302089573_3312789400887485091_n.jpg

Stolen from Facebook.

You don't understand and I am not going to explain...:huh::eek:

Not a working brain between them!

Even willing to concede that the mans under a bit of pressure but geez , that was 100% " petulant entitled little hobbit "

You don't understand and I am not going to explain...:huh::eek:

Not a working brain between them!

I can only reconcile "it is complex", from a One Nation perspective is; yes he was born in india but he's not black.

I wonder what parts of the RDA they believe in and what parts of the RDA do big footy posters believe in. Would you sit in the pro discrimination camp on this issue?

Even willing to concede that the mans under a bit of pressure but geez , that was 100% " petulant entitled little hobbit "
It was more 100% low IQ. They both struggle to handle the media and can't handle tough questions without shouting at the media. When asked a simple question they take 10mins to think of an answer and then repeat a slogan. Like old Tone.

77 votes Mal (that's all he got in the election, above the line) is ****ed and so he should be.
An embarrassment to our country.
His jousting with the likes of Prof Brian Cox on twitter (who politely treat him as the village idiot he is) regarding climate change makes me cower with shame.
He is not us and can * off back into mining company funded oblivion.
Here's your empirical evidence Mal - you are a fool. Disprove it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's why we should change the constitution and not preclude the best talent available based on 1901 protectionist, nationalistic and racist policy
The poll thread suggests a referendum wouldn't succeed. Yes biased sample small sample..

The poll thread suggests a referendum wouldn't succeed. Yes biased sample small sample..

I feel polls will be biased by some people's dislike for those effected. Who wouldn't want to see grubby greens or racist one nation etc etc kicked out if you don't like those parties. not too mention the tall poppy thingie

I wonder if banning gays from parliament would be popular or whether some discrimination is OK but not others
IT IS NOT ******* DISCRIMINATION. How dumb are you. Seriously, I want to know. You claim such bullshit consistently even though it has been pointed out that it is not discrimination.

Is it discrimination that we only allow Australian Citizens to work on Government defence projects?

IT IS NOT ******* DISCRIMINATION. How dumb are you. Seriously, I want to know. You claim such bullshit consistently even though it has been pointed out that it is not discrimination.

Is it discrimination that we only allow Australian Citizens to work on Government defence projects?

You clearly don't know the definition of discrimination

And yes it would

So you'd be quite happy with a citizen of North Korea working on Australian government defence projects?

Yes

Being ex military I'm aware of the vetting process for security classifications and fortunately it's broader than race, nationality, nation of origin and immigration status.

Further the Germans, japs, French, swedes etc etc all have significant involvement with our military.

Whilst Aussies are heavily involved with India, Russia, china and Indo etc arc.

Have you looked up what discrimination is yet?

Yes

Being ex military I'm aware of the vetting process for security classifications and fortunately it's broader than race, nationality, nation of origin and immigration status.

Further the Germans, japs, French, swedes etc etc all have significant involvement with our military.

Whilst Aussies are heavily involved with India, Russia, china and Indo etc arc.

Have you looked up what discrimination is yet?
But certain things are based on your citizenship. I know this having gone through the vetting process recently.

But certain things are based on your citizenship. I know this having gone through the vetting process recently.

yes you're right. Most have historical references which are no longer reasonable today but are enshrined in statutes and supported racist lobby groups meaning change is difficult.

ftr discrimination is a fact of life and it's a very human response to categorise people into boxes for easy decision making. However, we must stop as individuals to understand if the categorisation is fair and reasonable.

Sometimes it is reasonable and thus that discrimination is defensible. In other cases, we know there better ways than simple discrimination to make decisions. As time goes by, we appreciate many of our long held beliefs regarding discrimination were simply not warranted.

How do you feel about 1900 discrimination against women vs men, Catholics vs Protestants, whites vs blacks now? Fortunately we are improving our behaviour in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back