Win Prizes SFA Games Night - (THIS FRIDAY) All Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing that came up in last night’s discord test is pronunciation of my user name. It doesn’t really matter to me how you say it, particularly since if you are saying it you’re prolly voting for me, but I would like you all to feel comfortable when you’re consigning someone you don’t know to a horrible death.

So Mexicans pronounce it wero. South Americans pronounce it gwero. Most North Americans have no idea.

Oh OMGFridge, Chipmunk and akkaps agreed that if you vote for me but fail to pronounce my username exactly like the Chicanos in Beck’s song Que onda guero then your vote will revert to you without your knowledge. Pretty cool twist, eh? They told me to keep it quiet but it was way too exciting for me to be able to do that. Good luck bro! :p

Gonna have to give this a miss, I have a friend that needs some assistance in trimming their pubes around that time on Friday.

One thing that came up in last night’s discord test is pronunciation of my user name. It doesn’t really matter to me how you say it, particularly since if you are saying it you’re prolly voting for me, but I would like you all to feel comfortable when you’re consigning someone you don’t know to a horrible death.

So Mexicans pronounce it wero. South Americans pronounce it gwero. Most North Americans have no idea.

Oh OMGFridge, Chipmunk and akkaps agreed that if you vote for me but fail to pronounce my username exactly like the Chicanos in Beck’s song Que onda guero then your vote will revert to you without your knowledge. Pretty cool twist, eh? They told me to keep it quiet but it was way too exciting for me to be able to do that. Good luck bro! :p
Lol at this comment on YouTube:

Everybody says "Qué onda guero" but nobody ever says "Cómo estás, guero?" smh...

I was pronouncing it as "knob head" but guess I'll give gwero a go.

If you can commit to one night no.

If you can’t yes.

I’m still undecided if I can or not.
Yeah s**t, sorry Chipmunk but the Pies are playing Friday night so I'm an out too :(.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’ve just added everyone that has confirmed to a PM with a discord link.

please feel free to join the server. It will give you a look int what discord and the server will look like.

feel free to play around the server. Click, type and chat away. Get used to how the server works.

Also, please change your server username to your Bigfooty username. This will help us on the night.

I will be on periodically during the day and can chat and test out your set up during these times.

hey guys,

sorry i had no idea what type of game this was, i thought it was just normal WW

I'm out, sorry Chipmunk

cool idea though

So I’ve just added everyone that has confirmed to a PM with a discord link.

please feel free to join the server. It will give you a look int what discord and the server will look like.

feel free to play around the server. Click, type and chat away. Get used to how the server works.

Also, please change your server username to your Bigfooty username. This will help us on the night.

I will be on periodically during the day and can chat and test out your set up during these times.

Yeah I can't play. You've locked the PM so no way to tell you that so I guess I'll say it here.

Another point that came out of the test the other night is that akkaps said there was static in my voice feed. The way I see it there are 2 possible reasons:
1. My electric personality.
2. The Inangahua River located about 20m from my house.

I think of these number 2 is slightly more likely. I've asked the river to stop flowing for Friday night but I'm not sure it was listening. And if it was I don't think it cares. We'll find out I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back