NCAA One of the Greatest College Football Games I've Ever Seen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Master Shake

Senior List
May 11, 2004
La Ville d'Etroit
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wolverines, Lions, Red Wings
This past Saturday, my beloved alma mater, the University of Michigan, battled state rivals Michigan State University in Big Ten Football (an NCAA - American universities and colleges- rules league). As usual, over 110,000 fans packed in the Big House to see this long-running in-state fued.

For the first 3.5 quarters, the Spartans from MSU were in control with a 27-10 lead. Then, with a tad over 6 minutes left in the game, the Wolverines mounted a comeback of epic proportions, scoring the game-tying 17-points in relatively short time to send the game into overtime.

After trading field goals (first) and touchdowns (second) with MSU, the Wolverines scored first in overtime as Chad Henne hit Braylon Edwards for his third TD reception of the game. The two-point conversion to Tim Massaqoui was good, giving Michigan an 8-point lead.

After two useless plays, the Sparties commited a penalty, moving them back 10 yards. They were met with a 4th down and long to go. Damon Dowdell's pass to the endzone fell incomplete, sealing the victory for the Wolverines and keeping their hopes for, at the very least, a share of the Big Ten title.

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

I watched that game on TV and agree wholeheartedly. It was a great comeback and after the other results on saturday Michigan should move up along way in the polls.

Can you tell me whether they play on fake grass at michigan?

rhino said:
I watched that game on TV and agree wholeheartedly. It was a great comeback and after the other results on saturday Michigan should move up along way in the polls.

Can you tell me whether they play on fake grass at michigan?

Yep, it's fake. They had real grass is there for about 5-6 years but couldn't get anything to grow good so they went to the grass-like rubber stuff. Before they had turf.

Master Shake said:
Yep, it's fake. They had real grass is there for about 5-6 years but couldn't get anything to grow good so they went to the grass-like rubber stuff. Before they had turf.
For some reason your avatar makes me want to give my money away. Ble boocha appoohplesta! Reglotta myntoo songantourna! It's also causing my keyboard to type in an unknown language!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back