News One on One with: Callum Wilkie

Remove this Banner Ad

The added bonus is the North Adelaide factor. The Roosters have been a joke for a VERY long time. Anybody who helped change their culture to the point where they won a flag is worth us having for sure.

How did this bloke play last weekend, I didn't see the game but noticed he had low stats when I looked.

Did he do his job well? A chance to get dropped ect?

How did this bloke play last weekend, I didn't see the game but noticed he had low stats when I looked.

I'd say he's a slim chance to get dropped. He's already a great intercept mark, he defended his man well and seems to have a good understanding of structures not to mention he's a beautiful kick; especially over longer distances.

Stats are overrated when it comes to key backs, he's playing a man-on-man role alongside Brown while Battle is our third up which would get him more stats. He did his job and should be safe for the moment, at least until he starts to tail off or Carlisle comes back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back