Werewolf One Piece Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the last flog? The wolves clearly know who the village is.
So it’s fridge and MP.

That leaves a 2/2 vote to get a double but wolves will vote one of themselves out so it’s not a double.

So votes today go to Fridge leaving 5, MP kills two leaving 2 good and himself 2 vote MP off and village win. Let’s finish it

So it’s fridge and MP.

That leaves a 2/2 vote to get a double but wolves will vote one of themselves out so it’s not a double.

So votes today go to Fridge leaving 5, MP kills two leaving 2 good and himself 2 vote MP off and village win. Let’s finish it
Were you or IMS the last flog?

Lol guys, there is still a vamp in play, so tonight you will lose three people , unless you hit the right person now. You’re only chance of winning is getting the vamp , who I’m pretty sure is fridge or ding

Vamps could recruit four people at which point they could start killing, sante, Barry and Nd all recruited, there is one more in this group otherwise they would’ve have got a kill last night. If the alpha is a vamp he’ll get three kills tonight

Vamps could recruit four people at which point they could start killing, sante, Barry and Nd all recruited, there is one more in this group otherwise they would’ve have got a kill last night. If the alpha is a vamp he’ll get three kills tonight
I was wondering that myself, but Mang died N3.

Theres also tthe possibility that they missed their kill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I cared about was pushing out Serial to ensure he didn't get his win con.

I'm at a loss who the alpha is between Ding and Crowie. I assume IMS who is tunnel visioned on me is the other flog with Halfy which would explain their complete absence yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back