Ongoing Test match XI speculation thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not so sure , a few of his comments are interesting and I think he is eyeing it off tbh.

Just can’t see it personally although he’d be better than the current one! Might win a DRS lol

I never thought Smith was that great tactically and morally you cant have him captain again. If we didnt have such a void of leadership options no one would even suggest it.
People have short memories . Was average , not terrible but not great .
He wouldnt have made a difference last series .

Have said here a few times , he should never captain ever again .

Lolwut. Gonna need to head to more grade games me think. Seen more agro at afternoon tea on some weekends.

The amount of crying about this kind of stuff is really tiresome. I swear some people are more invested on the players behavior than how their actual performance is.

A Test player playing in a premier grade game and clearly showing he cares now shouldn't matter because he may have given a batsmen a little too much of a send off. As if those players aren't loving having a chance to play against a test level player.

Maybe you should take up watching Curling or something from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting up in the batsman’s face like the massive over rated flog he is.

It’s astounding there’s so many numpties out there who think he could jump into the Australian team and do a better job than Starc.
Patto is a better bowler than Starc. Starc should be heading back to club cricket. Patto has a great record against top order batsmen and is a competitor Starc sooks up when things don’t go his way

It's lame sort of trolling.

DD "Edgy opinion that no one will agree with"

Other people "nah, you're wrong because A & B"
He does it every time and a lot of people always get sucked in.

In other news, Travis Head is currently on 189*.
Made his first double century at FC level. He can't do much more than what he is currently doing, making truckloads of runs at FC level and pushing his case forward to the selectors. I'm still of the belief the selectors should've shown a little more faith with him before dumping him for Wade.

Made his first double century at FC level. He can't do much more than what he is currently doing, making truckloads of runs at FC level and pushing his case forward to the selectors. I'm still of the belief the selectors should've shown a little more faith with him before dumping him for Wade.

Only taken him 9 seasons and 112 FC games to do it. Despite that innings he barely averages 40.

He's just a decent Shield player who's proven he's out of his depth at international level.

Out of his depth whilst averaging 40 at international level?

A little harsh there.
Has played 5 countries, and averages under 30 against 3 of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back