Online betting

Remove this Banner Ad

free at last

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
south of lat 32
AFL Club
Fremantle
Future of online betting.A new online blockchain betting platform (Letbet) looks to be being launched in September 2018.This new betting platform is going to be decentralised & borderless.Letbet is going to be offering "live betting" which will be performed whilst online.There will be no betting restrictions too.It will be interesting to see how the Australian government react to this new era of online gambling.

Hmmm... I don't see that using blockchain has any relevance to limits and being able to bet online. Surely that is still down to the bookie and local legislation.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I don't see that using blockchain has any relevance to limits and being able to bet online. Surely that is still down to the bookie and local legislation.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The relevance is there is no central point of control....100% liquid.
The only way I see the Australian government being able to control it is to make it illegal.
How do they police it if it's decentralised?

The relevance is there is no central point of control....100% liquid.
The only way I see the Australian government being able to control it is to make it illegal.
How do they police it if it's decentralised?

Exactly right! This is the whole reason why governments are trying to stop the blockchain / bitcoin scene. They can't control it and can't make money off it, so they ban it! I can't see them stopping it even if they banned it there is still access to it.. but I can see them make it tougher to access.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back