Online commentrary of my current game

Nov 18, 2003
Mars
It is interesting to see the different strategies people use as more people enter the game and playing with less players. I am inexperienced and getting kicked sometimes. Dammit..........just had to fold with $598 in the pot!!

Nov 18, 2003
Mars
just hit a pair of aces with a king.........now i have kings and aces..........just won $162........i think i played to agressively..........I could have got more money out of them

Nov 18, 2003
Mars
8 and 9 unsuited to start.........10 and Q on the flop..............7 on the turn.......i bet on the turn $10...........4 on the river.........i lost

Nov 18, 2003
Mars
I am at work now (I am a primary school teacher). Poker is blocked on our network due to high school students. How dare they take away my fun? Anybody would think that I have to educate the future minds of tommorrow. I will leave work right on 3 to get home and continue playing.

Nov 18, 2003
Mars
Only about 1 hour and 10 minutes to I can go home and continue my losing streak on online poker. There was not a lot of table talk going on. I was trying to start up conversatons but people werent interested.

Nov 18, 2003
Mars
$10 000 in real or play money? Do you have to download software to play or can you just play for play money like at Partypoker? It is taking me forever to load onto the server and it is annoying the crap out of me.

Crosby87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 8, 2005
Not the Rugby board
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
At Pokerroom and Holdempoker I have over $10 000 at the moment in each.

I have almost 300k in play money on Full Tilt.

$10 000 in real or play money? Do you have to download software to play or can you just play for play money like at Partypoker? It is taking me forever to load onto the server and it is annoying the crap out of me.

Every poker room will have play money. And I think every room will have a loading period before connecting to the server.

Nov 18, 2003
Mars
I returned to the online poker scene last night. My wife was watching some crappy DVD with a friend so I hooked up the net and off I went. I played ok. I started with around $400 and fluctuated between that and $200. I got it up to $900 and then joined a table playing for more money. I lost around $400 real quick and got out of there. I played some heads up games with a couple of people and did ok. Overall an ok night. Not a gret one, just ok.

Back