NFL Online Game Highlights??

Remove this Banner Ad

Lord Eddard

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Can't find these anywhere. On ESPN.com and NFL.com I get a message saying 'CONTENT UNAVAILABLE. The video is not authorized for your location (AU)'

Firstly.. The NFL doesnt want me to patronise their sport? They want to block me out because I don't live in the US? NBA doesnt do this. Does anyone else find this weird? You might say "Oh they want you to buy their League Pass instead" and if that's the case that is utter BS and a horrible business model.

Secondly.. Anyone know a site I can visit to find some game highlights? I'm dying to see the controversial ending to the Pats/Panthers game.

Thanks

Wow that is straight up weird. Have had the same problem on my work computer and laptop at home. I'll put up a screen shot.

Yeah mine is the same Lord Eddard, over the last few days NFL.com videos haven't worked on Firefox, Chrome or even *shudder* IE, at work and home. Turned all my adblockers off, still nothing. The ads will play but the screen will just be blank.

Untitled_zps29414448.png

Yeah mine is the same Lord Eddard, over the last few days NFL.com videos haven't worked on Firefox, Chrome or even *shudder* IE, at work and home. Turned all my adblockers off, still nothing. The ads will play but the screen will just be blank.

The weird thing is it lets me watch videos like pre match stuff and half time clips of analysts talking but NOTHING to do with on field action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with a lot of the latest browsers is that they automatically block cookies from sites. Even after you manually tell the browser that NFL.com or profootballtalk.nbcsports.com or whatever is ALLOWED, they work for a while then the browser starts blocking their cookies again. This is the reason why you get blank video screen, that loads and loads and never plays.

As for Lord Eddard's screen cap....i have no idea.

ESPN have geo-blocking because they always have links to WatchESPN games on the main page. NFL.com doesnt geo-block.

The problem with a lot of the latest browsers is that they automatically block cookies from sites. Even after you manually tell the browser that NFL.com or profootballtalk.nbcsports.com or whatever is ALLOWED, they work for a while then the browser starts blocking their cookies again. This is the reason why you get blank video screen, that loads and loads and never plays.

As for Lord Eddard's screen cap....i have no idea.

ESPN geo-blocks, as aussiedude pointed out. Use a VPN or a US-based proxy to get around the geo-block.

I think people are missing the point of the play.
Brady eyed down a receiver and threw into double coverage with poor ball placement.
Choke!
At least lob it up and make it 50/50 rather than putting it behind him.
By the time Gronk had located it and tried to adjust it was too late even if there was no Kuechly
Sure, it might not have been intercepted, but it certainly wasn't going to be a touchdown with that shithouse of a pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back