Online Grand Final Audio

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you download that Spotify App to watch it?or Did you download the file on a PC?
I haven’t bothered yet with audio as I’m watching everything related to the game on the phone . I’m taking another week off so I won’t be firing up the pc yet.
Can you put up how you did it for the poster and I will mention him on here?
Thanks Hoos
The zip files for the radio calls are on the Game Replay thread. I just downloaded them to my phone, extracted them to my audio files...and Robert's your father's brother.

I haven't downloaded any video as yet.

The zip files for the radio calls are on the Game Replay thread. I just downloaded them to my phone, extracted them to my audio files...and Robert's your father's brother.

Yeah I listed the link earlier and if you’re using google it shows an error , so you need to ignore it and hit download until you get to the zip file.
I hadn’t tried it until you said it worked, so I had to see where the catch was.
Thanks Hoos.

Yeah I listed the link earlier and if you’re using google it shows an error , so you need to ignore it and hit download until you get to the zip file.
I hadn’t tried it until you said it worked, so I had to see where the catch was.
Thanks Hoos.
No worries, brother. I'm deciding which call to listen to today...ABC? SEN? I wonder how salty the K-Rock call is, lol.

Still going to error for me. I need some help/instructions please..

Go to post 266 on the link I sent you and hit the download link on top RH corner of file you want.
B789669D-804E-49BC-B369-64B79B6F436E.png

Error pops up so hit download button at bottom

F57A76F7-508F-4F6B-BED5-962462B2862F.png

You will then get this error

AC2D0BFB-2820-43D3-A8CA-38F2540ABC71.png
Hit Download anyway and wait until the zip file comes up and be patient . Once it’s up hit Preview content if you want to listen or save it on gadget with the download button bottom left.
781DD025-EE5C-4134-B263-52C4D0C19951.png

Can you send me the link please
Post 23 here:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to post 266 on the link I sent you and hit the download link on top RH corner of file you want.
View attachment 756414

Error pops up so hit download button at bottom

View attachment 756416

You will then get this error

View attachment 756420
Hit Download anyway and wait until the zip file comes up and be patient . Once it’s up hit Preview content if you want to listen or save it on gadget with the download button bottom left.
View attachment 756419
I cant even get to the post. Thats where it errors. see below.

Hi Hoos,

In 2017 you helped me get all 5 radio versions of the Grand Final, which I truly appreciated. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed them. Is there any chance you could help me out with last Saturdays emphatic win. I'd really appreciate any assistance.

Cheers

Tarz

Hi Hoos,

In 2017 you helped me get all 5 radio versions of the Grand Final, which I truly appreciated. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed them. Is there any chance you could help me out with last Saturdays emphatic win. I'd really appreciate any assistance.

Cheers

Tarz
Hey Tarz.

Just go into the 2019 Game Replay thread in TCH and the radio download links are all there.

I just listened to the SEN call. Pretty good I thought. Better than the 3AW call.

I am a new member but read the forums every day. Can someone please help me get the radio audio files as well ???
Loved the 2017 ones and look forward to listening to all the other commentaries.

Same here, been reading the forum for years but this is my first post. Absolutely loved listening to the various 2017 calls! If anyone can help with 2019 ones please pm me 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back