Bruncher 🏆
Mar 9, 2007
way over yonder
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Try this for size

I apologise that I called Cotchin having two bounces when he clearly had one - the old anticipating something happening that doesn't!

Kingy
That's a really good preview. I look forward to listening to the whole call tomorrow. So far I've got the SEN call ahead of 3AW.

I thought the crowd noise was louder on yours than the other two I've heard which adds to the atmosphere.

Tigermick17

"SUNNY"
Dec 18, 2008
Castle Hill, NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, LA Lakers & Nor West Jets
Does anyone have a link where I could download the radio coverage of the grand final for SEN, Triple M, ABC and 3AW. I got the GF audio in 2017 from some very helpful members of this site, I listened to all versions four or five times, loved it !

Would really appreciate any help.
If you end up getting them, could you also share them with me please?
Bern trying to get them all day.

BalmyArmy

Senior List
Sep 18, 2003
Sth east Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I still cannot find the corner hotel to get these files. I mustn't have enough posts either. How many posts do I need?

I am ready to move on from 2017 audio files to 2019 so any links to the files would be greatly appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sir_Loin

🏆🏆
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi guys, congrats on the win. I can provide direct download access to the full broadcasts (inc pre-game and post-game analysis) from ABC, SEN, MMM, 3AW and KROCK.

Each file will be around 200MB and three hours listening in length. If Michaels gives the go-ahead, I'll start preparing them.
Wouldnt mind access to the pre-grame stuff thanks mate

dktm

Senior List
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hi guys, congrats on the win. I can provide direct download access to the full broadcasts (inc pre-game and post-game analysis) from ABC, SEN, MMM, 3AW and KROCK.

Each file will be around 200MB and three hours listening in length. If Michaels gives the go-ahead, I'll start preparing them.
Come on Michaels , give the thumbs up

Michaels

Feb 4, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond

Got an answer on this, links are not to be made available on public threads.

They will remain on TCH or do it via PM!

Top Bottom