Online Grand Final Audio

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confident the K Rock crew gave us some love

Try this for size

I apologise that I called Cotchin having two bounces when he clearly had one - the old anticipating something happening that doesn't!

Kingy

Try this for size

I apologise that I called Cotchin having two bounces when he clearly had one - the old anticipating something happening that doesn't!

Kingy

To be fair he should have had 2 ha ha.

Will give it a listen! Thanks mate.

Try this for size

Kingy
That's a really good preview. I look forward to listening to the whole call tomorrow. So far I've got the SEN call ahead of 3AW.

I thought the crowd noise was louder on yours than the other two I've heard which adds to the atmosphere.

Does anyone have a link where I could download the radio coverage of the grand final for SEN, Triple M, ABC and 3AW. I got the GF audio in 2017 from some very helpful members of this site, I listened to all versions four or five times, loved it !

Would really appreciate any help.

If you end up getting them, could you also share them with me please?
Bern trying to get them all day.

I still cannot find the corner hotel to get these files. I mustn't have enough posts either. How many posts do I need?

I am ready to move on from 2017 audio files to 2019 so any links to the files would be greatly appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, congrats on the win. I can provide direct download access to the full broadcasts (inc pre-game and post-game analysis) from ABC, SEN, MMM, 3AW and KROCK.

Each file will be around 200MB and three hours listening in length. If Michaels gives the go-ahead, I'll start preparing them.

Wouldnt mind access to the pre-grame stuff thanks mate

Hi guys, congrats on the win. I can provide direct download access to the full broadcasts (inc pre-game and post-game analysis) from ABC, SEN, MMM, 3AW and KROCK.

Each file will be around 200MB and three hours listening in length. If Michaels gives the go-ahead, I'll start preparing them.
Come on Michaels , give the thumbs up

Come on Michaels , give the thumbs up

it's not up to me!

I have run it by admin, as the potential issue we face is piracy / copyright issues.

once i hear back I will advise.

Got an answer on this, links are not to be made available on public threads.

They will remain on TCH or do it via PM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back