Remove this Banner Ad

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Pardon my lack of understanding, how do l do a pm

You hover over the envelope icon at top of the page on the left side of search, a drop-down menu will appear then click on "start a new conversation". Then you will see the word recipients and under that is the rectangle box. Place this name in there The Made Guy and it will search and find the name, then click on the name.

Then either write in title box or leave empty. Then write your main message in the big main box regarding wanting access to the full broadcasts (including pre-game and post game analysis from ALL radio stations.

MRCB12

Senior List
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Gee wiz. I need to obviously post more ahaha. Love reading and occasionally posting but looks like I’ll have to get my posts up.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Let us know what you think.
Just finished listening to your call, Kingy. Most enjoyable. I thought you had a good balance - once the result was a foregone conclusion - between lauding the Tigers and keeping as much excitement in the contest as possible, which couldn't have been easy. Great call.

Better than the 3AW call and just ahead of the SEN call, in my opinion. You guys sound like you have a lot of fun doing it and that comes across really well.

K rock Football

All Australian
Jan 4, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong VFL & VFLW, Geelong Falcons
Just finished listening to your call, Kingy. Most enjoyable. I thought you had a good balance - once the result was a foregone conclusion - between lauding the Tigers and keeping as much excitement in the contest as possible, which couldn't have been easy. Great call.

Better than the 3AW call and just ahead of the SEN call, in my opinion. You guys sound like you have a lot of fun doing it and that comes across really well.

Thanks for the kind words, Hoos.

We're just footy fans who are lucky enough to get the chance to broadcast football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Any chance they release the victory pack with all games blu Ray this year instead of just the grand final?
You would hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

Wasn't the victory pack in '17 just DVD? I thought the only pack that had the GF on Blu-ray was the season box.

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen
Any chance they release the victory pack with all games blu Ray this year instead of just the grand final?
given it's 2019 it would be great to have them all on 4K but bluray would be excellent. this is the AFL. no chance I'm betting. bluray of the GF is due out on 25 October. hopefully all the audio is in sync this time

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen
Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
You would hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

Wasn't the victory pack in '17 just DVD? I thought the only pack that had the GF on Blu-ray was the season box.
You could be right as I bought the season pack. Was thinking of just getting the finals this year but not if the grand final isn’t blu Ray.

Back