Online Grand Final Audio

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, thought the same about MMM. Their neglect of the Pickett 360 moment and subsequent George speccy was a total brain fade. And for some reason they called the Cotch tackle in Q1 as a Mummy-inspired piece of work. Doesn't surprise me though, a bunch of themselfasexuals in that commentary box.
If only they'd paid more attention to the game as the ads that they shamelessly plugged while the ball was still in play. Horrendous call.

Has anyone had any luck with

SEN and Krock for the prelim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were the radio teams on the day?
Also SEN had two seperate calls. Wondering if they are both available or just the main one. Cheers

I thought the triple M call was clearly the worst, for all that's been said and no commentary about each individual player during the medal presentation, poor effort.
The SEN call was the one I enjoyed the most, I thought Anthony Hudson kept the game alive the longest and called with real passion. Really enjoyed Garry Lyons special comments. He certainly seemed genuine with his admiration of what our team/club has achieved. K-Rock were surprisingly good, they felt my frustrations (at the time) with Castagna. With Tim Lane commentating 3AW are always going to be highly rated.

Out of curiosity would anyone have alternate radio calls for the round 22 game verses West Coast? I’d be interested in hearing those. Cheers

Out of curiosity would anyone have alternate radio calls for the round 22 game verses West Coast? I’d be interested in hearing those. Cheers

Here's our highlights of the call.

I would also be interested in SEN's Prelim call if it becomes available.... :cool:

Probably setting myself for a fall here - but here are some of the highlights - Kingy

Only MMM available. Grabbed that for you.
Mods, let me know if this is a problem. I'll move it to TCH and use PM but I saw another post earlier with a link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably setting myself for a fall here - but here are some of the highlights - Kingy

Thanks mate. Enjoyed it but would love the full game if it becomes available.

Only MMM available. Grabbed that for you.
Mods, let me know if this is a problem. I'll move it to TCH and use PM but I saw another post earlier with a link.

Thanks brother, just snagged it.

SEN GF call is currently my favourite.

Didn’t like MMM.

Still have a couple others to get through.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SEN GF call is currently my favourite.

Didn’t like MMM.

Still have a couple others to get through.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
After listening to them all twice, my rating is...

1. SEN
2. 3AW
3. K-Rock
4. ABC

5. MMM

1. SEN
2. 3AW
3. K-Rock
4. ABC

5. MMM
Agree with your radio station rankings. K-Rock was really good. SEN at another level, with arguably the two best in the business in Whateley and Hudson. A bit like our forward line!

1. SEN
2. 3AW
3. K-Rock
4. ABC

5. MMM
AND
Agree with your radio station rankings. K-Rock was really good. SEN at another level, with arguably the two best in the business in Whateley and Hudson. A bit like our forward line!

Any chance either of you can send me a download link with all the 2019 radio calls bar MMM as that's the only one I've been able to find.

Thanks either way, Cheers, Steve

Carn The Tige's

Wouldn't mind listening to the k-rock call of the prelim, is there anywhere that is available to anyones knowledge?

Yeah, any further calls beyond the MMM and 3AW that have been already been posted would be greatly appreciated, for both the Prelim and Qualifying. Thanks in advance to anyone that can make K-Rock, ABC and/or SEN happen for those two finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back