dUkezz

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Thread starter #1
want to get back into online play, just wondering what are the best sites to play on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dUkezz

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Thread starter #3
forgive my stupidity but pokerstars was the first i downloaded. couldn't for the life of me work out how to play real cash not play money games

Happy Daze

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Cashier button top right, put some $ in, should be tabs for whatever games you want to play/stakes/bi etc. Gl at the tables.

dUkezz

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Thread starter #5
so guys is this site legit? I've noticed the description on my bank statement says 'womens wear clothing'... i find this very suss. i just did a withdraw so hopefully it goes through all good, won't be using this site until i see its proper legit and this all goes through without a hassle.

anyone had any issues in regards to withdrawing from here?

Happy Daze

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
I've never had issues with PStars - maybe you'll get some Pokerstars themed lingerie in the mail as a bonus.

dUkezz

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Thread starter #7
I've started receiving 15-20 spam emails per hour since playing on PS. What a co incidence :/

Glenno23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
That's not normal at all. I get about 1 email a week form PS

And it definitely does not say women's clothing on the statement

dUkezz

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Thread starter #9
Nah not from pokerstars I mean from different spam emails

Glenno23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nah not from pokerstars I mean from different spam emails
Interesting. I don't get any spam at all from any emails. may have different settings than when i signed up 5 or so years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dUkezz

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Thread starter #12
Now I find this hilarious..... After sending them numerous emails yesterday about what a coincidence it is that I play on PS for the first time and receive all these emails randomly...... Today I haven't had 1 email at all..... Ain't that funny

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Now I find this hilarious..... After sending them numerous emails yesterday about what a coincidence it is that I play on PS for the first time and receive all these emails randomly...... Today I haven't had 1 email at all..... Ain't that funny
Cant say this is a problem I've ever encountered or heard of?

Its certainly a legitimate and safe pokersite to play on. If you're having trouble playing for real money it may be because you've downloaded from pokerstars.net and not pokerstars.com

pokerstars.net only offers play money poker, while pokerstars.com offer real money. Theyre the same site and everything, the .net exists so pokerstars can enter markets that dont allow online gambling

Spam email can come from a lot of things though, I certainly wouldnt worry about pokerstars

dUkezz

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Thread starter #14
Yeah I will admit I did get my withdraw 24 hours after I requested so I'm happy in that sense. Just the description on my bank statement had me skeptical

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Just a heads up. My brother signed with 888. This is not a bash against 888 ( unless someone wants to) but signed yesterday and today gets an email asking for ''verification'' of his credit card '' front and back please'' :drunk:

He declined. Got another email from 888 and this one had a letterhead ( but not about CC verification).

Oh and 888? Any good getting money out?

Fireballs

The Knife!
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just a heads up. My brother signed with 888. This is not a bash against 888 ( unless someone wants to) but signed yesterday and today gets an email asking for ''verification'' of his credit card '' front and back please'' :drunk:

He declined. Got another email from 888 and this one had a letterhead ( but not about CC verification).

Getting money out is fine but lengthy .. it doesn't get processed for 3 days so you can reverse the withdrawal within 3 days .. after that the money is usually in within 2-3 days. Also make sure to withdraw in US and let your bank do the exchange otherwise 888 will rob you.

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton

This is standard practice for a lot of online gaming sites to ensure you arent depositing with somebody elses credit card

But you usually have the option of blanking out majority of the credit card numbers and leaving the last 4-6 clear as a security measure

Always be careful though, while the site 888 is legitimate and safe, given how 'rough' their software and branding is, it would be much easier for scammers to imitate a site like 888 than pokerstars etc

Top Bottom