Remove this Banner Ad

so guys is this site legit? I've noticed the description on my bank statement says 'womens wear clothing'... i find this very suss. i just did a withdraw so hopefully it goes through all good, won't be using this site until i see its proper legit and this all goes through without a hassle.

anyone had any issues in regards to withdrawing from here?

Now I find this hilarious..... After sending them numerous emails yesterday about what a coincidence it is that I play on PS for the first time and receive all these emails randomly...... Today I haven't had 1 email at all..... Ain't that funny

Now I find this hilarious..... After sending them numerous emails yesterday about what a coincidence it is that I play on PS for the first time and receive all these emails randomly...... Today I haven't had 1 email at all..... Ain't that funny

Cant say this is a problem I've ever encountered or heard of?

Its certainly a legitimate and safe pokersite to play on. If you're having trouble playing for real money it may be because you've downloaded from pokerstars.net and not pokerstars.com

pokerstars.net only offers play money poker, while pokerstars.com offer real money. Theyre the same site and everything, the .net exists so pokerstars can enter markets that dont allow online gambling

Spam email can come from a lot of things though, I certainly wouldnt worry about pokerstars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up. My brother signed with 888. This is not a bash against 888 ( unless someone wants to) but signed yesterday and today gets an email asking for ''verification'' of his credit card '' front and back please'' :drunk:

He declined. Got another email from 888 and this one had a letterhead ( but not about CC verification).

Oh and 888? Any good getting money out?

Just a heads up. My brother signed with 888. This is not a bash against 888 ( unless someone wants to) but signed yesterday and today gets an email asking for ''verification'' of his credit card '' front and back please'' :drunk:

He declined. Got another email from 888 and this one had a letterhead ( but not about CC verification).

Getting money out is fine but lengthy .. it doesn't get processed for 3 days so you can reverse the withdrawal within 3 days .. after that the money is usually in within 2-3 days. Also make sure to withdraw in US and let your bank do the exchange otherwise 888 will rob you.

This is standard practice for a lot of online gaming sites to ensure you arent depositing with somebody elses credit card

But you usually have the option of blanking out majority of the credit card numbers and leaving the last 4-6 clear as a security measure

Always be careful though, while the site 888 is legitimate and safe, given how 'rough' their software and branding is, it would be much easier for scammers to imitate a site like 888 than pokerstars etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back