Only 4 days left until Collingwood dishes out the hiding of a lifetime!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it's do or die time for Collingwood already and they have to win Thursday. If the unthinkable happens and they lose history says they wont win the flag from a 0-2 start.

No pressure pies :$:straining:

Yeah it's do or die time for Collingwood already and they have to win Thursday. If the unthinkable happens and they lose history says they wont win the flag from a 0-2 start.

No pressure pies :$:straining:

Same for you if you go 1-1 :$

I will be going alone, unfortunately I don’t think it’s appropriate to take the family to a Richmond game until they segregate the tiger supporters from the general public. I really think the afl should keep us protected from the unruly thugs and pedos that are using the Richmond games as a cover for meeting up.

I will be going alone, unfortunately I don’t think it’s appropriate to take the family to a Richmond game until they segregate the tiger supporters from the general public. I really think the afl should keep us protected from the unruly thugs and pedos that are using the Richmond games as a cover for meeting up.
Are you sure you're not describing joffa and his toothless cheer squad??:$:$:$:$

Typical, weak as piss Feralwood supporter.

I’ll have the antisocial text msg ready to send at a moments notice. You can’t be too careful with these Richmond animals. Barely human.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baaaah

Cripplefight between two teams that might struggle into the top 8. The only things going for this game is it's something to watch on Thursday night, and both clubs have lots of bogan supporters. Seems to be a Melbourne thing.

Yes, we went 0-2 last year and lost the Grand Final. You went 1-1 and didn’t even make it. Maybe hold off on your MENSA application.

In the History of the game only 5 teams in over 100 years have won the premiership after starting the season 0-2 … a loss on Thursday and you should book your runner's up tickets again :thumbsu:

In the History of the game only 5 teams in over 100 years have won the premiership after starting the season 0-2 … a loss on Thursday and you should book your runner's up tickets again :thumbsu:

It’s nice to have the option at least :thumbsu: Losing grand finals is second nature to Pies fans, we embrace it.

It’s nice to have the option at least :thumbsu: Losing grand finals is second nature to Pies fans, we embrace it.

WOW lol

I also call bullshit, my family are mostly long time Pies supporters and they are still ******* filthy … in fact all I have to do is mention KB to my Uncle and his eye begins to twitch. :D

no need were so big that no one else gets in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back