Not open for further replies.

ike2112

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras
Thread starter #1
Would we, on International Women's Day, try and congratulate one of our female members of staff for her achievements, and spell her name wrong...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Verdun66

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Would we, on International Women's Day, try and congratulate one of our female members of staff for her achievements, and spell her name wrong...

Definitely some shocking spelling coming out of that team. Think someone volunteered to be a proofreader! They need one.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.

Are they assuming her gender? Triggered!

ike2112

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras
Thread starter #5
Who cares, I’m sure it wasn’t deliberate
Like our recruitment 2008 - 2014.

I was making light of it to be fair, but it does reflect a culture of incompetence, things are a little bit loose all over that such a mistake can be made, I presume social media stuff doesn't get proof-read even though a piece like this could have been planned weeks ago.
Another example - I can't currently access the merchandise or membership area of the Saints site as they haven't updated GDPR, so European visitors to the site are blocked. I checked 3 other clubs just to see, they're all fine.
It's an irritant thats all, and doesn't help perception.

Saintos

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Balmain

I was making light of it to be fair, but it does reflect a culture of incompetence, things are a little bit loose all over that such a mistake can be made, I presume social media stuff doesn't get proof-read even though a piece like this could have been planned weeks ago.
Another example - I can't currently access the merchandise or membership area of the Saints site as they haven't updated GDPR, so European visitors to the site are blocked. I checked 3 other clubs just to see, they're all fine.

I actually tried to buy a Saints polo yesterday.
It’s painful compared to most other online purchases .
I’ll try again tomorrow.

Joffaboy

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints

Culture of incompetence

What crap

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom