Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2012
Scotland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Kingdom Kangaroos, Sandy Zebras
Would we, on International Women's Day, try and congratulate one of our female members of staff for her achievements, and spell her name wrong...
973d4121a1b2441a2544f9d722584838.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Would we, on International Women's Day, try and congratulate one of our female members of staff for her achievements, and spell her name wrong...
973d4121a1b2441a2544f9d722584838.jpg

Definitely some shocking spelling coming out of that team. Think someone volunteered to be a proofreader! They need one.

Who cares, I’m sure it wasn’t deliberate
Like our recruitment 2008 - 2014.

I was making light of it to be fair, but it does reflect a culture of incompetence, things are a little bit loose all over that such a mistake can be made, I presume social media stuff doesn't get proof-read even though a piece like this could have been planned weeks ago.
Another example - I can't currently access the merchandise or membership area of the Saints site as they haven't updated GDPR, so European visitors to the site are blocked. I checked 3 other clubs just to see, they're all fine.
It's an irritant thats all, and doesn't help perception.

I was making light of it to be fair, but it does reflect a culture of incompetence, things are a little bit loose all over that such a mistake can be made, I presume social media stuff doesn't get proof-read even though a piece like this could have been planned weeks ago.
Another example - I can't currently access the merchandise or membership area of the Saints site as they haven't updated GDPR, so European visitors to the site are blocked. I checked 3 other clubs just to see, they're all fine.

I actually tried to buy a Saints polo yesterday.
It’s painful compared to most other online purchases .
I’ll try again tomorrow.

Culture of incompetence

What crap

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back