Streaming Only Murders in the Building (Disney+)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Ehh I wouldnt say painful

I hope that was her singing

I think the other is her taking the P out of herself and what her detractors say ie '' I dont do accents so good'' etc
Acting Modern Family GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

This show has become like a comfort watch for me. At first I was intrigued by the concept of 2 older stars working with a young star of a totally different generation and how they would work together, I figured the chemistry must be there and it is. All 3 three leads are flawed but likeable in particular Oliver. He is the star of the show this season and my favourite character.

Also are people shitting on Meryl Streep in this? She has been great especially in the audition scene when Oliver discovers her. Also her singing sounds pretty good to me.

Cheers for the thread BF. Gave a few episodes a go tonight and am hooked. Not something I would usually watch either.

Wow. Knocked over everything over the week with the missus. Just below The Bear in terms of original shows in the last few years that are captivating to watch and don't waste a minute.

Martin, Short and Gomez all great. Although Martin Short gave so many lulz.

Such a fun show on mystery side too.

Season 3 still good, although I think having both Rudd and Streep detracts a bit from the a strength of the first two seasons of having great and relatively unknown supporting cast.

Anyone still watching this?

So far season 3 feels like a massive drop in quality from the first two seasons.

Martin Short is great but being bogged down in the musical storyline. Steve Martin feels like he's phoning it in now. Gomez had been great though.

Just a lot of unnecessary filler and hardly any time with them together.

Having Matthew Broderick felt like having more well known people for the sake of it. Having the core 3 plus relative unknowns was a strength of the show.

Not sure if it's the last season but a disappointing way to finish if it is.

Yeah still watching.

I agree Short is more annoying this series and Martin is floating along.

Gomez has been great.

I don't mind the cameos, I had to explain the Broderick line to someone who saw Ferris but not the end scene

Mel Brooks a surprise and I swear the first auditioner was Chevy Chase

Couple of episodes to go and I will watch

Much better episode

The clues are brought together and a killer is revealed. Or are they? Watch next week

I thought Paul Rudd did a good job in this one - its not Olivier but he stepped up

(but yes he can be wooden)

Look forward to the last episode next week

This is a good fun show. I really enjoyed the first two seasons - this one has been a little off for me, but it's an easy, enjoyable watch nonetheless.

I like that Martin and Short are great old friends and seem to really be having fun working together. I still can't work out whether Selena Gomez' deadpan delivery is working or is just horrible.

This is a good fun show. I really enjoyed the first two seasons - this one has been a little off for me, but it's an easy, enjoyable watch nonetheless.

I like that Martin and Short are great old friends and seem to really be having fun working together. I still can't work out whether Selena Gomez' deadpan delivery is working or is just horrible.

She has old grandma energy which compliments Short and Martin. She's plays really well off them. Never seen her in anything before this (or listened) but she's held her own IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back