Only Richmond...

Remove this Banner Ad

From the team that bought you "finish 9 a bunch of times and when we finally make finals we somehow lose to the team that finished 9th", Richmond now presents:

"We waited over 35 years to not be s**t and now the football season is rooted for everyone"

Never change, tigers.

From the team that bought you "finish 9 a bunch of times and when we finally make finals we somehow lose to the team that finished 9th", Richmond now presents:

"We waited over 35 years to not be s**t and now the football season is rooted for everyone"

Never change, tigers.
I got infected reading this tripe

Never change, tigers.
I agree with the thread title.

Only Richmond.

B2B is a certainty.

Does 'season... rooted for everyone' refer to the coronavirus shutdown, or the popularisation of forward-handballing no-skill garbage football?
You sound conflicted handballiing is a skill as is forward handballing?

Damn sight better than bs chipping and handballing the ball backwards for scorelines under 10 goals every week like we had 10 years ago.

You sound conflicted handballiing is a skill as is forward handballing?

Damn sight better than bs chipping and handballing the ball backwards for scorelines under 10 goals every week like we had 10 years ago.
The trick is to kick the ball, preferably to the opposition.

As opposed to Carlton's wooden spoon winning formula?
Yeah you get it

Was all ready to heap scorn & hate on Kochie and his Chinese connection for this bloody kung-flu virus but the OP has me convinced, Richmond are the true disease carrying parasite seagulls responsible for the outbreak in Oz.
Ah well, no footy is better than watching Richmond’s chaos style amateur take on the once beautiful and aesthetically pleasing sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was all ready to heap scorn & hate on Kochie and his Chinese connection for this bloody kung-flu virus but the OP has me convinced, Richmond are the true disease carrying parasite seagulls responsible for the outbreak in Oz.
Ah well, no footy is better than watching Richmond’s chaos style amateur take on the once beautiful and aesthetically pleasing sport.
Oh dear most educated football followers feel we are the only exciting team left in football.

God help us if we go back to the ridiculous chip backwards stat inspired rubbish delivered during the early 2010's.

At least we take the game on and attack with a ferocity that all clubs fear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back