Opinion Only three teams can win the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?!?

I know we (Pies/ Tigers) are archenemies but the West Coasters are giving as good as they get towards us (& Victorian teams in general)

Maybe you should revisit the 2018 gf thread then, nothin but respect from both fan bases.

Tiger fans on the other hand.......................

OK to be fair he might not have had as good a season as Dusty statistically but I’m surprised you would single out a guy who averaged 22 possessions and kicked 40 goals.
I only singled him out because he played on the HFF (which is where Martin should’ve been). On the other HFF was Dangerfield, who was better than both Martin and Walters.

If the team was done correctly, they would shift Walters to FP, Martin to HFF and Darling would be out of the team. Lynch had a better year than Darling despite having no pre-season and adjusting to a new team. He has no business being in the All Australian team.

Maybe you should revisit the 2018 gf thread then, nothin but respect from both fan bases.

Tiger fans on the other hand.......................

I’m referring to posts on or since 28/9/19

I’m referring to posts on or since 28/9/19

After tigs won the flag last year the self absorbed narcissism has gone up a level, Pies fans copped the brunt - couldn't break em, now they've turned on wc fans.

For thread relevance the only 3 that can win it are everyone else not GC.

After tigs won the flag last year the self absorbed narcissism has gone up a level, Pies fans copped the brunt - couldn't break em, now they've turned on wc fans.

For thread relevance the only 3 that can win it are everyone else not GC.

This thread was started by a Cats fan who named Tigers & Eagles as 2 of 3 teams that can win this season’s flag.

It has since turned in to a Richmond vs WCE battle, like so many others on here.

I’m not claiming that Tigers fans haven’t played a part in this, but there’s been plenty of trolling coming our way from Eagles fans across a number of threads.

Considering West Coast missed Top 4 & we didn’t meet in Finals, I’m not sure why their fans are so bitter towards us.

This thread was started by a Cats fan who named Tigers & Eagles as 2 of 3 teams that can win this season’s flag.

It has since turned in to a Richmond vs WCE battle, like so many others on here.

I’m not claiming that Tigers fans haven’t played a part in this, but there’s been plenty of trolling coming our way from Eagles fans across a number of threads.

Considering West Coast missed Top 4 & we didn’t meet in Finals, I’m not sure why their fans are so bitter towards us.
Because West Coast fans thought the flag was theirs which is a tad rich given how their team gave up in September

Because West Coast fans thought the flag was theirs which is a tad rich given how their team gave up in September

no, you’re wrong there. I never thought the flag was ours last year and never have in any season. When we lost to Hawthorn I knew our goose was cooked. Even if we had of won that one we would’ve been outsiders considering we weren’t in contention for a top 2 spot and I’d pretty safely say most West Coast fans would think the same

if you go back a couple of pages you’ll see West Coast fans have only piped up when our depth and quality of midfield has been put in the spotlight.

not one poster from West Coast that I’ve come across has suggested the flag was ours for the taking. We all know we weren’t good enough last year and a deserved 5th placing

The thing is you see, we are not bitter. We are legit going into bat for GWS because they don't have enough supporters to dish it up to you for the loss. It's an Interstate thing you see.

The thing is you see, we are not bitter. We are legit going into bat for GWS because they don't have enough supporters to dish it up to you for the loss. It's an Interstate thing you see.

For a supporter base that's 'not bitter' as you say; the West Coast Whinger fanbase has spent an obscene amount of time during the pre-season complaining about Richmond's 7 MCG games in a row, the Grand Final deal, general #VICBIAS, that Rioli's suspension was 'suss', etc. etc. BigFooty has heard every excuse in the book since September.

The above BS troll is exactly why these threads get derailed, not a single Fn WC supporter thought we had the 2019 flag in the bag at anytime during the season, it's snippers like him that get it going, sit back and add little comments every now and again to keep it nasty.

For a supporter base that's 'not bitter' as you say; the West Coast Whinger fanbase has spent an obscene amount of time during the pre-season complaining about Richmond's 7 MCG games in a row, the Grand Final deal, general #VICBIAS, that Rioli's suspension was 'suss', etc. etc. BigFooty has heard every excuse in the book since September.
And it's all true. It's Richmond faithful denying it to try and save some credibility. ;) :devil:
Oh...and it's good to see you are keeping up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite amusing considering they lucked out in 2018.

Be a troll all you want but dont be spouting bs like that. No team flys over to Melbourne, comes back from 30 points down in the 1st quarter, and beats the Pies at the G in a GF out of luck.

If you want anyone to take you seriously on here. Dont speak crap.

And to other Tigers supporters. Its morons like this that get WC fans worked up.

God knows
Richmond - Clearly the best

Next
WCE, Collingwood and GWS

Then its a raffle

Be a troll all you want but dont be spouting bs like that. No team flys over to Melbourne, comes back from 30 points down in the 1st quarter, and beats the Pies at the G in a GF out of luck.

And to other Tigers supporters. Its morons like this that get WC fans worked up.
Interesting counterpoint to a team playing at home in the last round to cement top 4 against a vic opponent out of the 8 and choking.

Your mob have a few too though ... that’s my point

Wow-did I open a can of wce v tigers worms with this thread!

Please don;t forget the dogs and FWIW the WC fans saying the tigers midfield is no good are just plain wrong. I have always thought Prestia, lambert , edwards et al were grossly underrated.

the same richmond team based in Perth wouldn't of got close to a premiership...lucky to make the 8

but thats the extent of the Victorian advantage...you can be mediocre and still be a chance

You're whinging about other people apparently whinging. Sorry that we aren't feeding your incessant need of validation.

You're whinging about other people apparently whinging. Sorry that we aren't feeding your incessant need of validation.

...and you’re whinging about me whinging about other people whinging.

Is this some West Coast Whingception??

Just so you know this competition is not state of origin, never has been never will be. Go into bat for gws all you like doesn't change the fact it's a professional competition. Has zero to do with 'state pride'

inb4 'vic media says' vic media is not a reflection of the club fan, club fan is only interested in club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back