(Only) Three Tigers named in All Australian Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Clangerfield named captain Hahahaha... that's it, I'm going to bed
1600948034448.png

Not much else to do at the moment for a lot of peeps, RD ;)

We’ve lost enough already, don’t take away our freedom melts as well.
Lol it wasn’t directed at anyone here mate , more to the AFL... AA big ******* deal put the real show on and we’ll see who’s who in the zoo!

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Lol it wasn’t directed at anyone here mate , more to the AFL... AA big ******* deal put the real show on and we’ll see who’s who in the zoo!
Yep. * 'em all. Our guys will just have to make do with winning the flag.

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
So the reigning premier and favourite for the flag, have only one player in the AA team?! This just proves that the selectors choose their team based on stats rather than output.

In many ways, I wish Dusty missed out and we go on to win the priemership, just to prove what an absolute debacle this 'team' truly is.

GroggSquad

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Under what logic does Darcy Byrne-Jones deserve a spot before Vlastuin or Grimes?

Seems marginal at best - but then surely you give the blokes from the flag favourites the nod!?

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
I hope Dimma uses this as further motivation to drive the players through the finals series - 'No one thinks you're good enough boys! They all say that Port, West Coast, Brisbane and even Melbourne have more talent than we have! Time to show the world what fools they truly are!!!'

Soberian Tiger

Borat's cousin twice removed from village
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Should Richmond finish third to sixth, the lack of Richmond players in the AA team should raise no eyebrows.

Should Richmond finish second, the lack of Richmond players in the AA team should raise an eyebrow or two.

Should Richmond win the darn thing again, the lack of Richmond players in the AA team should raise more eyebrows than a clinic full of cosmetic surgeons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should Richmond finish third to sixth, the lack of Richmond players in the AA team should raise no eyebrows.

Should Richmond finish second, the lack of Richmond players in the AA team should raise an eyebrow or two.

Should Richmond win the darn thing again, the lack of Richmond players in the AA team should raise more eyebrows than a clinic full of cosmetic surgeons.
Should Richmond win the premiership it will be the first time the AA side has had fewer then 2 premiership players.
It’s probably already the first time so few of the reining premiers players were named, but I can’t be assed checking.

Rifles

All Australian
Apr 11, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
We would beat the AA team - with Dusty on our side. That would have to be one of the least intimidating starting mid combinations excepting nic nat. McRae, Trac and Guthrie. Hilarious.

Exactly.. I kinda wish dusty didn’t make it so no Richmond players in at all and then we go on and win the flag..

that’ll be like taking a massive dump on all AA selectors and media. Showing what a corrupt farce the afl and media really is

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Our backline is better than the AA backline yet we couldn’t get one player in it. I suppose our backmen are playing too well to be dropped to the All Australian team.

Sheppard Andrews Ryan
Haynes Moore Byrne-Jones

+ poor man’s Baker, Daniel

1 previous AA, Andrews. One premiership, Daniel. Zero future premierships. Zero future AA’s. Thanks for coming, please enjoy your last night as an All Australian.

v

Grimes Astbury Balta
Houli Vlastuin Short

+ rich man’s Daniel, Baker.

2 previous AA’s Grimes and Houli. 10 premierships, too many to name individually. 39 future premierships. Countless future All Australians.

Each AA selector has earned the the right to the following description: ludicrous individual.

As Mopsy would say, fmd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back