Media OPEN LETTER: Please, please change the EKA rules.

Should the EKA rules be changed?

• Yes, give Oddhawk another chance!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, put GWBogan out of his misery!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We should change the All-SFA Ruck selection rules too.
Should change the entire selection criteria, if we excluded posting and Qooty I might get a look in... :(

Added AMA tag since this thread became "I'm Hoooops, Ask Me Anything" and all. Is anyone going to ask what inspired me to win the EKA?

Terrible that a brilliant thing like the Brownlow could be tainted by being associated with Dustin Martin. Lucky Paddy is more of a lock for it than I am for the EKA, hey?

o_O well that came out of left field and is one of the stupidest things i've read in a while.

You wont be receiving any support from me in the committee room for the EKA :thumbsu:.

You think he did you a favour by recruiting you?
I know, the thought of waiting weeks and months for my EKA badge to be applied agitates me beyond belief. You could even say I'm melting about it. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

o_O well that came out of left field and is one of the stupidest things i've read in a while.

You wont be receiving any support from me in the committee room for the EKA :thumbsu:.
Thread has been up for about 90 minutes and already I've received three pages of salty tears and melts. AREN'T YOU SO MAD!?

maxresdefault.jpg

Hoooops take your the meds champ, you've gone way too early!

I know, the thought of waiting weeks and months for my EKA badge to be applied agitates me beyond belief. You could even say I'm melting about it. :eek:
You'll be bitterly disappointed. Your team can't win a game. Your posts are lost in amongst all the vomit from other bombers posters. You may not get noticed

Giving the EKA voters the shits. I can't see how it can go wrong. Flawless strategy.

Who's in your PM instructing you how to post?
Why does everyone assume rookies know nothing about the SFA before being recruited? I posted in the Grand Final match thread last season, FFS.

You'll be bitterly disappointed. Your team can't win a game. Your posts are lost in amongst all the vomit from other bombers posters. You may not get noticed
We're currently .500 champ, and that's pretty good you know?

Not sure what you are, but I don't care.

If you want posts lost amongst vomit, look at the Furies-Swamprats match thread. No wonder I hadn't heard of Far Kern before today.

Giving the EKA voters the shits. I can't see how it can go wrong. Flawless strategy.

This bloke is a genius clearly...

Thread has been up for about 90 minutes and already I've received three pages of salty tears and melts. AREN'T YOU SO MAD!?

:rolleyes:. Yes, i am furious.

Back