Open Mike - Malcolm Blight

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the people in the AFL community that I have so much respect for. I still believe he would have a lot to offer as an AFL coach. One of the sharpest footy brains I have come across. Looking forward to watching the extended version of the interview on Sunday night.

Blight's awesome.

I'd love to see what he could do with this Collingwood side. If he coached them like he coached the Cats, they'd be completely unstoppable. Give them the cavalier attitude that he has and we'd see a monster side (not that they're not pretty damn good at the moment anyway), and it would amazingly fun to watch.

Watched the 1 hr version last night.
Good, but could have been better.
Not a fan of Sheahan, has a snobbish attitude to footy in non-Vic states, he jumps topics too often and focusses too much on the controversial aspects, which are important but not all-important.
Enjoyed Blight getting irritated with some of his questions and assertions though.

Watched the 1 hr version last night.
Good, but could have been better.
Not a fan of Sheahan, has a snobbish attitude to footy in non-Vic states, he jumps topics too often and focusses too much on the controversial aspects, which are important but not all-important.
Enjoyed Blight getting irritated with some of his questions and assertions though.

Could not agree more, as soon as Blight said no one cared about the VFL in SA back when he played there Mike quickly changed the subject.

Does anyone know if he talked about lining the Geelong players up in a guard of honour at the Crows race? If so what was his reasoning for this?

Just watched the hour long version, probably the best one all season. :thumbsu:

Does anyone know if he talked about lining the Geelong players up in a guard of honour at the Crows race? If so what was his reasoning for this?

Nah, he didn't, wasn't asked either.

No, it happened in Adelaide so Sheahan wouldn't be aware it ever took place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back