FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed this the most of any open mike this year. My opinion of Lloyd has done a complete 180 from player to media performer. I have a lot of time for him.

Seems like he hated a lot of his playing career.

I enjoyed it.

I met Matthew Lloyd the other day outside my work, seems like a really nice bloke.
Agree. I was in the same year level as his brother Brad who ended up playing a bit at Hawthorn, quite a decent respectful bloke. Had looks and talent but wasn't up himself or arrogant at all.

I look forward to seeing this weeks ep.
Interesting though how many people from Channel 9 footy shows have been on Open Mike; Sam Newman, Brownless, Caro, Eddie, now Lloydy. I would like to see JB and Garry Lyon at some point, separately, as I reckon they'd have great stories to tell. Crawford too could be alright.

Agree. I was in the same year level as his brother Brad who ended up playing a bit at Hawthorn, quite a decent respectful bloke. Had looks and talent but wasn't up himself or arrogant at all.

Interesting though how many people from Channel 9 footy shows have been on Open Mike; Sam Newman, Brownless, Caro, Eddie, now Lloydy. I would like to see JB and Garry Lyon at some point, separately, as I reckon they'd have great stories to tell. Crawford too could be alright.
One I'd be really interested to see would be Brayshaw, especially now that he is no longer affiliated with North Melbourne, other than of course being a supporter..

Not because I'd expect him to say anything untoward but purely so we can be sure its coming from a (mostly) non-biased view point.

To your point, it certainly is refreshing to see people from other networks on the show. It's a pity Mike can't interview himself though, think he has a lot to talk about.

One I'd be really interested to see would be Brayshaw, especially now that he is no longer affiliated with North Melbourne, other than of course being a supporter..

Not because I'd expect him to say anything untoward but purely so we can be sure its coming from a (mostly) non-biased view point.

To your point, it certainly is refreshing to see people from other networks on the show. It's a pity Mike can't interview himself though, think he has a lot to talk about.
Someone at some point will interview Mike, Whateley would be my guess

Crawf could actually be a really good one.
Plays the class clown on the footy show, had a fairytale finish to his career (unfortunately)
I reckon he would be a really interesting one, has the personality but clearly was a super dedicated hard worker as well

plus all the gay rumours early in his career and stuff would be interesting to see how he handled those

Crawf could actually be a really good one.
Plays the class clown on the footy show, had a fairytale finish to his career (unfortunately)
I reckon he would be a really interesting one, has the personality but clearly was a super dedicated hard worker as well

plus all the gay rumours early in his career and stuff would be interesting to see how he handled those
Not to mention the rides and runs for cancer.

Must admit, I never had much time for Crawf before that - after seeing what he did with the ride and the run though, he'll always have my respect, no matter how much of a clown he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back