Yid army
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham,Red Sox,San Antonio Spurs
Tom Boyd was amazing.
Articulate and highly intelligent.
I see him a far different light now.
Footy at the top level would be amazingly taxing on your physical and mental health. It's not for evrybody.
I think he will go far in life.
Agree with SuperSteele22 that Sheehan's fixation on money is completely ludicrous.

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tom Boyd was amazing.
Footy at the top level would be amazingly taxing on your physical and mental health. It's not for evrybody.
Agree with SuperSteele22 that Sheehan's fixation on money is completely ludicrous.
With a bit of luck, his interview will open the eyes of many. Love Tommy, he's a ripper.

tugga

May 9, 2006
Yid army
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham,Red Sox,San Antonio Spurs
With a bit of luck, his interview will open the eyes of many. Love Tommy, he's a ripper.
Reminded me a lot of Ty Vicery. High draft pick, never overly enthused about footy. Was more concerned with his law degree.
Will never forget flying back from the Gabba one day in the Virgin lounge and the players were mingling and Ty was on his own at a table with his books and his laptop studying.
all power to both of them.
Tom came across so impressively. I think he will go far in whatever he chosses to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Tom Boyd was amazing.
How many who sit down to watch Open Mike are wondering what money question Mike will ask tonight. It’s now become a staple of his interview

Top Bottom