FTA-TV Open Mike

Not often i feel bad for an opposition coach but geez i felt bad for this bloke.
Not sure how you can feel sorry for that flog.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reckon he was hard done by?

Not compared to Tom Lynch having his jaw broken by Jack Viney who CHOSE to bump and *en got off !!!!!

Yeah i remember mate....

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
Not as hard done by as Tommy Lynch was when Jack Viney CHOSE to bump him , broke his jaw and got off !!

Not compared to Tom Lynch having his jaw broken by Jack Viney who CHOSE to bump and ****en got off !!!!!

Yeah i remember mate....

upload_2018-9-5_11-19-40.jpeg

You obv don't ?

Our " spirited " discussion in the tribunal thread ?

So we had a conversation about a major football incident 4 and a half years ago. Not sure what this has to do with Mark Neeld.

If that has been keeping you up at night the past few years you might have bigger problems.

So we had a conversation about a major football incident 4 and a half years ago. Not sure what this has to do with Mark Neeld.

If that has been keeping you up at night the past few years you might have bigger problems.

Not keeping me awake , just had a good memory

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Can’t recall an AFL coach as widely loathed by his players than Neeld was (and still is).

Has there ever been a public example of a Demons player having anything positive to say about him?

Back