FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

There seems to be a PR push from Eddie to raise Joffas profile.

Who didn’t have a tough upbringing?

There seems to be a PR push from Eddie to raise Joffas profile.

Who didn’t have a tough upbringing?

If true I suppose it's because he's part of the Collingwood brand. So Eddie is trying to make Collingwood more likeable?

Treloar and Eddie also pleading with victorians to get behind Collingwood for the Grand Final.

It's an odd move since Collingwood has always sold themselves on a 'You hate us, we hate you' mentality. Going so far as making 'us against them' a membership slogan a couple of years ago.

Agreed. Really enjoyed this episode. Not many would know about Joffa's hard upbringing. Really interesting story.
To be brutally honest, who gives a *?

He is a cheer squad leader for gods sake.

To have him on Open Mike at any time let alone in Grand Final week just goes to show how much of a joke this program has turned into.

To be brutally honest, who gives a ****?

He is a cheer squad leader for gods sake.

To have him on Open Mike at any time let alone in Grand Final week just goes to show how much of a joke this program has turned into.

Eddie had him in the Footy Show player review.

Eddie had him in the Footy Show player review.
good thing I havent watched that crap for 5 years

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If true I suppose it's because he's part of the Collingwood brand. So Eddie is trying to make Collingwood more likeable?

Treloar and Eddie also pleading with victorians to get behind Collingwood for the Grand Final.

It's an odd move since Collingwood has always sold themselves on a 'You hate us, we hate you' mentality. Going so far as making 'us against them' a membership slogan a couple of years ago.

See him after the loss when they interviewed him? Making Collingwood more likeable wasn’t the first thing that came to mind.

Sunday of Grand Final week, they try to find someone connected with previous West Coast - Collingwood finals and who also played in a Grand Final. Look for one from each team...
Peter Daicos
Brett Heady

One morning he was sitting on the ale side of the tram sitting just looking down the tram carriage with his mouth wide open with occasional looks towards the window, I kind of felt for him because those seats are a bit awkward but I just thought at least close your mouth because it looked like he was trying to catch flys.
If catch fly with chopsticks can achieve anything.

You beginner luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting for the poster to say 'Joffa' didn't deserve a slot on 'Open Mike' like Ray Carroll didn't deserve a slot on This Sporting Life.

I actually thought that was a good interview, it might be good to go through each club and interview a high profile supporter or even long standing club people as they would have plenty of insight into each club's history.

Would love to see Mike interview Vin Catoggio, John "You've gotta take the boy off" Bourke, Helen D'Amico, the fatso WCE fan that got in O'Loughlin's face, the point post that Lethal broke in half and the two women crying at the end of the Hawthorn/Melbourne prelim where Buckenara kicked that goal after the siren

Would love to see Mike interview Vin Catoggio, John "You've gotta take the boy off" Bourke, Helen D'Amico, the fatso WCE fan that got in O'Loughlin's face, the point post that Lethal broke in half and the two women crying at the end of the Hawthorn/Melbourne prelim where Buckenara kicked that goal after the siren

He's next scoop is the Arden Street elephant's version of events.

Would be interested to see Mike interview some of the party boys from the 2006 Eagles ie. Cousins, Kerr, Chick, Fletcher

Liam Jurrah's story would also be epic.

Would be interested to see Mike interview some of the party boys from the 2006 Eagles ie. Cousins, Kerr, Chick, Fletcher

Liam Jurrah's story would also be epic.
Embley in a tell all be great they were all living at his house at the time. also hear more to the story think he would love the attention but dont think any are going to be that open

It would be interesting to see the names that would be good for an interview but just dont want anything to do with Mike

Roger Merrett
Peter Daicos
Mick Malthouse

would be some that come to mind.

I’ve always thought that Malthouse and Mike Sheehan had a good relationship and I was surprised when Mike said why Malthouse declined to go on the show. I remember Malthouse once said on the couch that he wouldn’t have got the Bulldogs coaching job if Mike didn’t write a piece in the paper advocating that they should hire him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back