FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a word about Dench going to jail about 10 years ago

Dench probably made that a condition of the interview going ahead.

His attitude towards Cable, almost 40 years on, I found to be quite pathetic.

Overall, it was a pretty good show. Neither of those two could have carried a show on their own, but putting them together worked well. Same theory should have been applied the previous week with Ottens!

Dench probably made that a condition of the interview going ahead.

His attitude towards Cable, almost 40 years on, I found to be quite pathetic.

Overall, it was a pretty good show. Neither of those two could have carried a show on their own, but putting them together worked well. Same theory should have been applied the previous week with Ottens!

And remember, David Dench and Barry Cable both played in the 1975 and 1977 North Melbourne premierships.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ronnie Andrews must have rejected him because he was Season 2 worthy at least.

its unfortunate that we wont get Peter Daicos or Roger Merrett because of the hatreds that can never die between footballer and journalist.

Because they're boring

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tuck maybe, but not Boomer. Goes alright in front of a camera, a bit cheeky, and would have lots to talk about:
Coached by Pagan
Winning the flag
Last EJ Whitten medalist
Carey incident
Playing with his brother
International Rules
Breaking the record
Getting cut
Considering to play for other clubs

The Fletcher episode was good, the other recent player to pass 400 games.

I would certainly love to hear more from him, calls it as it is, would be great in a certain role in the media

There are so many great characters to be interviewed but would they tell the truth. That's why IMO Jacko was the best, he showed up false or biased sports reporting for what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back