Official Club Stuff Open training, Deakin Waurn Ponds, 9.45am, Saturday 17th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpeg

animalrocks

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2011
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Few signatures and done!
Good!

Did Kolo come back on?

No, not that I saw. When the players were heading out to start I was right on the fence and heard a trainer talking with Kolo about just seeing how he moved.....within about 20 mins. he limped past. Whether it's just a niggle or something more I couldn't say. He didn't look comfortable.

Munich

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
BVB, LVP
Few signatures and done!

No, not that I saw. When the players were heading out to start I was right on the fence and heard a trainer talking with Kolo about just seeing how he moved.....within about 20 mins. he limped past. Whether it's just a niggle or something more I couldn't say. He didn't look comfortable.

Thanks.

If he misses this first final he won't make it back in, unless there's an injury to someone else.

Poor guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hbk_aus

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Few signatures and done!

It would be from the knock to the shin against the Dees - still recovering clearly.

animalrocks

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2011
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Interesting that some here have seen Hendo running, but seasoned journos can't. A few Twitter updates saying he didn't train at all

Yes.....I didn't see him running.....although after Scooter was running laps he ran some running drills on the far side of the ground from where I was at that time......someone else was running with him but I am not sure whom that was..... especially with these old eyes.

Perhaps you could change the date on the topic heading so people know
Why didn't I think of that? Oh that's right, I did but it's virtually impossible to do on a mobile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back