Open Training

Remove this Banner Ad

I love you Daz. But to say most posters here have a higher footy nous? Give us a spell! Pat of these halfwits are drunks and mouth breathers. Their footy nous finishes with whatever they can remember from mark Fines rant on a Sunday night.

With about 11 exceptions most the muppets on bigfooty are complete imbeciles. Me included.

CMIA, you need to have a look at a Cats fan page on Facebook.
As I have said before, "compared to FB Cats pages Bigfooty is an intellectual oasis".
Facebook is full of drooling morons who want to rip your throat out for the mildest of criticisms.

And for me, BF is as much a social thing as a footy forum. Not to be taken too seriously.
By the way, leave the drunks alone.

Pat of these halfwits are drunks and mouth breathers. Their footy nous finishes with whatever they can remember from mark Fines rant on a Sunday night.

Well Mark Fine is gone so i dunno where im gonna get my opinion from now.

Also, I may be a halfwit and a drunk, but i am most certainly not a mouth breather.

That sums up me perfectly. Honestly all I'd wanna see is a few big torps and say Hi to Gaz. Hopefully a jumping castle or something outside for the kids.
If they're not going to have a proper training session then why not just do flashy things? Torps, speccies, evasion, etc.

If they're not going to have a proper training session then why not just do flashy things? Torps, speccies, evasion, etc.
Yeah for sure. Get the speccy machine from oz kick, do the Stevie J bin thing maybe even bring out the basketball ring for Gazza's trick shots.

I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I love you. ALL OF YOU. Even the campaigners amongst you. And you know who you are.

Yep. I’m in an airline lounge boozing again.

Life choices being questioned../
This evening I had a few beers, hurled some abuse at a Tiger * and feel similarly.

Happy hunting CMIA :thumbsu: Your life choices are fine by me.

Open Training - January-Cockatoo.png

Open Training - January-Dangerfield.png

Open Training - January-GAJ-1.png

Open Training - January-GAJ-2.png

Open Training - January-GAJ-3.png

Open Training - January-Selwood-2.jpg

Open Training - January-Selwood.jpg

0bd605a9a089e2fb36d9caf0950a9907

ec0cff63ccf42f141ffdb767c6a76a58

I didn't know Daniel Wells was playing for us this year.

Or is that Tim Kelly behind Joel?

With the bucket hat on? I think that's Hawkins - he was training in the bucket hat also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great looking kids :thumbsu:

but Blicavs :eek:
is he going for that Olivia Newton-John aerobic workout look?
too early, but he would have given Horlin-Smith a fight at the next Mad Monday

great looking kids :thumbsu:

but Blicavs :eek:
is he going for that Olivia Newton-John aerobic workout look?
too early, but he would have given Horlin-Smith a fight at the next Mad Monday

Spoke to Blitz about that. His hair is still stuffed from Wacky Wednesday when he dressed up as Mack Horton. He is a very friendly guy. Had a lot of time for all the people he was signing for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointed Cam still hasn't seen the light and got that nest clipped off. Would speed him up too.

Ratugolea has chopped off the long hair. I would like to see Buzza do the same or wear a head band.
Down with the man bun!

Last edited:
You old guys fussing over Guths hair is legitimately adorable.

Didn't Guthrie start growing the mop and beard for a charity thing? I would guess they haven't reached their goal in that case.
Nah, he just dyed a couple of dreads pink.

The next family day/open training session:

JOIN THE CATS FOR A DAY OF FUN AT THE FIRST FAMILY FESTIVAL!

Held on Saturday 17 February, this FREE event is the perfect way to kick off the season with the whole family. There will be heaps of activities for the kids to enjoy, plus the Cats will be holding an open training session!

Kids Zone

• Half Cat • Petting zoo
• Kids inflatable park • Auskick activities
• GMHBA Fan Zone with exclusive experiences
• Face painters • Caricaturist

Food Flavours
• Charles & Co. Cafe open from 8am
• Ice cream station
• Gourmet Grill • Popcorn
• Other food outlets on level 1

Entertainment
• Cheer Geelong performances throughout the day
• Mik Maks from 11am*
• Magic show with Jake Wilkinson from 12.15pm
• Live music with Tom Meadows from 1pm*

Footy Station
• Catch the boys when they hit the ground with an open training session, from 11.30am*
• Enter via Gate 13
• Q&A player interviews
• Get a selfie and an autograph with your favourite players following training

Check out the new arrivals from Cotton On, New Era and more from the Cats Shop, open from 10am-4pm. And while you're here, speak to the friendly team about a 2018 Membership.

Plus, there'll be plenty of giveaways throughout the day, so be sure to come down and enjoy this fantastic day!

Parking is FREE and public transport is easily accessible.

http://m.geelongcats.com.au/club/events/family-festival?camefrom=EMCL_2068051_85697784

Remove this Banner Ad

Back